The Incredible Hulk?

Evazon Payouts

Whoever is in charge of managing that portion of the sight should get on it. I have yet to make a payout request, but the consistency of Evazon authors requesting money out and not receiving it is giving me serious reservations about producing future content for the site. 

I'm deeply sorry for the mistakes. Our system keeps detailed payment logs, and we'll make sure you're paid every penny you're owed. We have to properly document all payouts for accounting and tax purposes, and there may simply be an error with the information we have on file. If you requested a check it's also possible it is in the mail or waiting to be mailed out. Ross (South-X) handles all payout requests and I'll make sure this reaches his attention.

We receive multiple payout requests every week and payments are processed regularly. Most authors receive their money within a reasonable timeframe, but the occasional snag happens and I promise to always make it right.

• Upvote 2

To add some clarity I am the admin that physically handles all payments.  We have gone ahead and processed the payment using paypal,

To address the other concerns:

An account has to be zeroed out at the time payment is processed so that the records are straight there is a delay in between when we transfer a balance to be paid into our accounting system and when you receive a check. However our records contain a history of every transaction and we could always get back to the number someone is owed if something happens with the payment.

Finally, I would like to note that anyone who is having problems can always contact us a PM generates an email that I will see 24/7 and allows me to resolve the issue. This is true for any issue and not just payments.

Edited by South-X
Correcting status
  • Upvote 1

Whoever is in charge of managing that portion of the sight should get on it. I have yet to make a payout request, but the consistency of Evazon authors requesting money out and not receiving it is giving me serious reservations about producing future content for the site. 

I want to make clear in this situation the author did not follow the guidelines for requesting a payout and their payment was delayed as a result.  The majority of authors will send me a message and anytime I realize there is an issue there will be an immediate resolution (which happened in this case).  Sometimes it is not clear from my end that anything is being held up, sometimes authors don't respond to a request for information from me for weeks at a time.  The majority of authors receive payment with no problem.  We even honored every balance that the previous owner tried to stiff people on.  Our authors are important and as long as we have good contact information payment processing can happen quickly.  Many people don't realize we keep very good accounting records and therefore need real contact information and cannot just function based on Cross-x anonymity when transferring money.  

It is important to reiterate that a PM generates an email directly to me, and that allows me to get any issue resolved on the same day. 

I want to say that I've done multiple files for cross-x.com and never had a problem receiving a payout.  I've produced multiple files for them, and Ross Garrett has never been anything but wonderful to me in terms of paying me on time, in full, and doing a great job promoting my files.

I think the above accusations are erroneous, and authors need not concern themselves with getting paid for producing files.

Dr. Ryan W. Galloway

Director of Debate

Samford University

I have also never had a problem with evazon.  Ross has been awesome on both that front and other payment matters (all related to some Digital Debate Camp Debacles that occurred after a change in management).  The PM system may have a day's delay, but it will get the job done eventually.

Problem has been resolved... too well, I've actually been overcompensated now... so now I have to return one of your payments somehow haha. Also, I feel like this whole thing could have been avoided if the invoice part of the site were functioning? I might be an idiot (ok I am an idiot) but isn't that what it's for? 

This author was requested to provide us a real name before payment could be processed a request which was never fulfilled and therefore no payment was processed.   We have gone ahead and processed the payment using paypal, however, we will not and cannot pay anyone in the future who does not provide their full contact information for our records.  Multiple attempts to make this clear were never addressed.

I provided you with more than enough information both times. (the same information that worked this time)
So please, make a bad experience a little sweeter, and exclude the egregious claims. Thanks 

Removed that part of the claim.

Problem has been resolved... too well, I've actually been overcompensated now... so now I have to return one of your payments somehow haha. Also, I feel like this whole thing could have been avoided if the invoice part of the site were functioning? I might be an idiot (ok I am an idiot) but isn't that what it's for? 

I provided you with more than enough information both times. (the same information that worked this time)
So please, make a bad experience a little sweeter, and exclude the egregious claims. Thanks 

I have also never had a problem with evazon.  Ross has been awesome on both that front and other payment matters (all related to some Digital Debate Camp Debacles that occurred after a change in management).  The PM system may have a day's delay, but it will get the job done eventually.

lol

• Upvote 1