cR0SsX

most overpowered in your opinion

K - Every card Baudrillard ever wrote

DA - Spending. Politics obvi isn't the best because fiat solves the link.

CP - "The" PIC

T - and/or = both 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

K-security

CP- XO

DA-Politics

T-substantial(lol)

Edit: Actually T-United States Faceters Guild is the best

• Upvote 4

Fiating that republicans like your legislation is Utopian and probably abusive. 

While this is true, the problem is that most cards that are tagged "PC key" or "Plan drain PC" are actually saying things like Obama can only push one thing at a time, or that a drawn out battle saps away popularity.  If fiat is immediate (which to be fair, isn't a certainty), it would avoid linking into these args

• Upvote 1

While this is true, the problem is that most cards that are tagged "PC key" or "Plan drain PC" are actually saying things like Obama can only push one thing at a time, or that a drawn out battle saps away popularity.  If fiat is immediate (which to be fair, isn't a certainty), it would avoid linking into these args

I'm pretty sure that plan implementation isn't immediate (If I were doing HSR, I can fiat that the building starts, but not that a new HSR network just poofs out of the air). Same with plans like lifting the cuban embargo, even if the "Plan" happens immediately, defending the legislation is still going to require political capital. 

I mean, we know empirically that legislation that was passed can still be debated about and cause "economic decline" and I can just slap Royal 10 on that and suddenly I have a politics DA with a better timeframe than the aff's advantages. 

That and most aff's require a stable econ for solvency which means that you control the internal to their advantages

I can just slap Royal 10 on that 

I imagine you slapping down Royal 10 like a Yu Gi Oh card yelling "ROYAL 10 ATTTTTTACCKKKKKKK!!!!"

• Upvote 7

K - Baudrillard

DA - Baudrillard

CP - Baudrillard

T - Baudrillard

wait... what was the question?

I upvoted this because it's both funny and entirely true

K-security

CP- XO

DA-Politics

T-substantial(lol)

Edit: Actually T-United States Faceters Guild is the best

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=usfg

1st link- insurance company (with an &)

2nd link- Faceters Guild

I'm sold on this T.

ACR with red dot sight

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/336/f/f/ACR_Red_Dot_by_TGU.jpg

Definitely overpowered

I've reached my quota of pos rep today from this thread.

I really hope everyone else is joking.

Best K is for sure not cap.

T - Increase is not create

DA - "It" DA

CP - Consult Japan no really any QPQ CP

K - Deleuze in terms of tech, Wilderson in all honesty is probably the best K to master because not only does it fucking link to everything but Wilderson insists on writing about and replying to every existing author ever.

• Upvote 2

This whole topic seemed really..."flawed" from the beginning. The no inherently overpowered argument because if there were, theory would be developed to counteract this (this is most prevalently seen with counterplans and, to a lesser extent, kritiks). If you're able to come up with an overpowered disadvantage, it would probably end up being not only topic-specific but also plan specific, and at that point, people would quickly move away from those plans because of that.

However, just so it doesn't seem like I'm dumping on this topic,

K: OOO (just because very few people write about the opposing side)

T: one where you define one of the words from their plan (one that's not also in the resolution) so that any "we meet" argument becomes the violation

CP: a plan-specific PIC (this could go along with the T)

DA: a hyper-specific DA, highly dependent on the year

I can't say anything for CPs or DAs, because I never run either

T - Agonism.  This isn't some stupid violation for policy affs but rather talks about how we need arbitrary and unfair limitations because they force us to use Nietzsche's will to power and has tons and tons of net benefits and impacts.  The best part is that K aff generic 2AC frontlines don't actually answer it.

K - I am stuck between 4 of my favorites:

-DnG: links to everything Kritikal or policy and if you tear down the obscure bullshit, lack of subject verb agreement and made up words this is one of the most understandable and unbeatable Ks out there.  

-Baudrillard: need i say more...

-Complexity: it seems at first like a predictions bad K, but in the 2NC it suddenly has a bunch of specific, unanswered warrants and then its all over.  I have literally never lost on this argument against policy teams...which i guess i don't run into much

• Upvote 2

:

-if you tear down the obscure bullshit, lack of subject verb agreement and made up words this is one of the most understandable and unbeatable Ks out there.  

i just went through this thread and noticed this line.  It made my day

• Upvote 2