renaynay414

NEED WIPEOUT KRITIK.

wipeout is an impact turn not a K

Would you say that schop is an impact turn too, then?

• Upvote 1

Wipeout is sometimes run as a K and sometimes run as an impact turn. If OP wants the K version, I have it. They aren't necessarily too different except K wipeout is more like anthro and biocentrism type stuff.

yeah but whats the schopenhauer kritik / impact turn?

Schopenhaur is a philosophical emo who was born with syphilis and hates women. he says no V2L always and that we're better off not trying to change the world because that results in more suffering of never completely overcoming goals. he's like Nietzsche, but more of a pussy.

• Upvote 2

Would you say that schop is an impact turn too, then?

If you don't read an asceticism alt and just say death good... Just like Anthro is the K version of wipeout. 

Schopenhaur is a philosophical emo who was born with syphilis and hates women. he says no V2L always and that we're better off not trying to change the world because that results in more suffering of never completely overcoming goals. he's like Nietzsche, but more of a pussy.

Brotherly love...

thanks y'all, for giving me such a marvelous wipeout file....oh wait, NO ONE HAS

Uhh... maybe because only 1 person has any idea what you're talking about. He also said he has it if you want it. Now is the time where you PM and ask for it, instead of whining like I do when they run out of donuts at the Krispy Kreme.

• Upvote 7

Wipeout is a beautiful strategic move against Embargo affirmatives. It's a good way to transition into losing the round.

Here's your internal link story for a wipeout turn/K

Link: They prevent extinction. Extinction is good.

Internal Link: Lose the round.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Internal Link: Lose the round.

Yeah and I bet your wipeout block consists of:

1. this is stupid

2. I don't like answering substance

3. Humans are good

Smarten up. Wipeout can, and will win rounds. Hendrickson BS won a bid round on it last year. Most Anthro Ks are a form of wipeout. If you don't think its a legit argument you haven't debated someone who knows what they're talking about.

1. this is stupid

3. Humans are good

Smarten up. Wipeout can, and will win rounds. Hendrickson BS won a bid round on it last year. Most Anthro Ks are a form of wipeout. If you don't think its a legit argument you haven't debated someone who knows what they're talking about.

Well yeah, squirrely arguments like these can win rounds, especially if the team that's going up against it isn't prepared. I still joke about how bad spark is, even though I have a block to it. Anthro Ks and the wipeout turn are different in structure, admittedly they can be very similar, but the anthro K is structured (imo) to be a much more effective argument since it emphasizes the human focus much more than whether or not extinction is good. The anthro K can access wipeout arguments much more effectively than wipeout can access anthro. The anthro K also has much more flexibility in where you want to go with it. 

Arguments that I don't think are good can be defended well; there have been so many times when I've hammered a point in a debate even though I personally disagreed with it significantly. Just because I think an argument is bad doesn't mean that I'm not prepared for it, that teams cant win on it, or even that teams that run it are inherently bad. 

Hendrickson BS won a bid round on it 

Those sketch Hendrickson kids, i tell you what

1. this is stupid

3. Humans are good

I think BS is the operative term here.  It describes both the team and the argument.

Edit:  I don't mean to make fun of the team since a) I don't know them and b ) I don't debate policy so I don't know their reputation.