timosgood

Old High School Wiki

I think they totally wiped it. I couldn't access anything via google, and I tried going to the old links via my browser's history and they're all 404s now. 

• Upvote 2

The wayback machine has the list of teams from each year; it is missing many of the actual team pages but the 8th or so link that I checked was available (Beacon DF). So if you are looking for something particular, there is a chance it will be available.

• Upvote 1

I just realized that the aff ran by the person who got top speaks by conceding each round is gone! Man, I really wanted to sit down and read it some time, I never got a chance. I don't remember who it was (and I think it was at the TOC? Or maybe the NDCA tourney), but does anyone happen to have a copy of it?

I just realized that the aff ran by the person who got top speaks by conceding each round is gone! Man, I really wanted to sit down and read it some time, I never got a chance. I don't remember who it was (and I think it was at the TOC? Or maybe the NDCA tourney), but does anyone happen to have a copy of it?

It was Micheal Harris.  Basically it was a speech about how sick updating uniqueness is, how debaters get dissapointed when terrorist attacks only kill minimal amount of people, and he's asking for 30 speaker points and not wins as most ask for wins which gives them an incentive.  While speaks only gives you more actual showing do to a 30 point loss being such an oddity.  

Does the new wiki have a mechanism included that would make transferring all the current data to a new system viable? If not, and it's possible, one should definitely be added before there are years worth of data put onto the wiki. We don't want to go through this again.