Sign in to follow this  
Nature Boy

Post Screenshots Of Your Paperless Workflow

I've started the next version of DebateOS Linux and need y'alls help. In trying to make Linux a viable alternative for paperless debate, the largest hurdle I generally face is the interface set-up. The Linux desktop needs to intuitively act and look similar enough to the most common paperless debate set-ups y'all have out there to make transitioning to Linux and teaching paperless debate as seemless and easy as possible. Post your workflow screenshots and help make DebateOS better, please :)

The last time I helped someone set-up a paperless Windows workflow, was probably Whitman 2.0 with a vertical start menu on the left hand side and panel shortcut menus to the debate folders/tub for file access. This worked great and was incredibly fast.

Below is an example of what i'm talking about with a Linux set-up using the XFCE desktop. In windows the panel was wider and the folder names were attached. I've customized icons to represent folders, instead, as seen.

Linux%20like%20Whtiman%202%20set-up.png

• Upvote 1