TamaleTosser

Open Evidence Files In One Place

Isn't open evidence already all of the open evidence files in one place? 

• Upvote 3

yeah, but individually downloading it one by one takes a lot of time. Ive put in a dropbox folder so you can just copy and paste it with one click. IDK I was downloading it anyways, just thought it would be helpful to other debaters who may be busy or whatever

• Upvote 3

So open evidence is up and it has already started to upload a couple of files and since it is a hassle to download all those files and it takes a bunch of time, I took the liberty of starting a thread with all open evidence files in one place. I've put a link for dropbox down there with all the files and I'll keep updating em' as more files get added. If the link dies out as it does just tell me. Otherwise, your welcome lazy debaters 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4zzko7r5ncyi10q/wvT7r4BGa7

Thank you so much! You've saved me from a lot of tedious clicking

• Upvote 2

Thank you so much! You've saved me from a lot of tedious clicking

yeah no problem dude, but right now literally only 8 files are there, so when a lot of files get added it will be more helpful. Plus I may just add in a couple of files I homecut and stuff as my appreciation for the debate community (such as ks and other stuff)

• Upvote 5

Plus, does the centralized version at current actually have more files....

because I remember certain camps having more files than are on the Open Ev. List.  (assuming the Drop Box has taken advantage of this differential to date)

• Upvote 2

Nathan_Debate

Plus, does the centralized version at current actually have more files....

because I remember certain camps having more files than are on the Open Ev. List.  (assuming the Drop Box has taken advantage of this differential to date)

ok thanks for pointing that out. I'll update it right away, but do you guys want me to create a new folder for what is not on open evidence yet (I'll include all preinstitute files

too) or can I just mix them up?

You can probably just mix them up, it'll be more convenient that way. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

For me the dropbox says there is nothing here, am I the only one with this problem?

ok just PM me your email and I can just share it to you, so it shows up on your dropbox folder pre-saved

bump. a lot of stuff dropped on openevidence today so I edited the OP. Check it out, sorry didnt post it earlier today, but I was trying to cut the impact files while updating the files. Enjoy, now I guess everyone can have a really good look at the evidence.

If you choose to read through the China DA from Berkeley you can clearly see the name "Hyeongmoney" scribed across 3 cards. #swag