Kojin24

Article/card Requests

Anybody have cards against GTMO? Biopower and whatnot. Thanks

I have cards that say Gitmo doesn't torture and they get McDonalds and homemade brownies

Anybody have cards against GTMO? Biopower and whatnot. Thanks

Agamben or foucault biopower? In the georgetown wikispace there is a good critique of applying agambens theory to gitmo.

Agamben or foucault biopower? In the georgetown wikispace there is a good critique of applying agambens theory to gitmo.

What's their new wikispace by the way? Their old one just re-directs to a landing page about the GDI

Acts of Resistance: Against the Tyranny of the Market by Bourdieu would also be awesome!

Ditto!

Does anyone have an article/card that says Mexicans have adapted to Mexican water?

Does anybody by chance happen to have any updated Venezuela say yes cards? Within the past month?

Anyone either have this article or card? Like a typical debater, I don't want to pay to get this darn thing. Thanks in advance.

**This is a joke --- removing some restrictions on baseball might be a nice step but is not the litmus test of relations --- we will still keep the embargo which is a massive alt cause

LIGNET, 11 - The Langley Intelligence Group Network (LIGNET.com) is a Washington, DC-based service providing global intelligence and forecasting from former CIA, U.S. intelligence and national security officers (“The U.S. Embargo on Cuba: Will It Ever Be Lifted?â€, 11/5, http://www.lignet.com/ArticleAnalysis/The-US-Embargo-on-Cuba-Will-It-Ever-Be-Lifted)

The Obama administration’s outreach, however, has only gone so far. Refusing to

AND

want to improve relations...They have not treated me like a friend.â€

Does anyone know of an article that say children should be priority and/or a card that says they are the future of Venezuela? Thanks. 

Edited by Hidden