TamaleTosser

Nba-Nets

Nets get Kevin Garnett, Jason Terry, and Paul Pierce. Now there starting five is full of five all stars: D. Williams, K. Garnett, P. Pierce, J. Johnson, Brook Lopez.

Thoughts? Can they beat the heat, will they be good?

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2013-06-28/brooklyn-nets-starting-lineup-projected-salary-cap-deron-williams-joe-johnson-kg

yeah, but still he is all allstar and if anything knows how to lead a team. Plus everyone said the same thing about the spurs and look at them, nba finals.

Having said that, I hope you are right, I am a Bulls fan and I want the nets and heat to suck

I don't think so, I think the next few years the east will be dominated by the pacers Knicks and heat, KG and Paul pierce are a bit over the hill, while D Williams hasn't shown results since he was on the jazz and joe Johnson is a scorer but not a closer, I see the nets as a team that will probably be out in the earlier rounds over the next few years once they get better younger talent

I agree with everyone else. The Nets will be interesting, but KG and Pierce are past their prime. Same with Terry. They're still very good players, but not good enough to actively compete with the rest of the talent in the East

I agree with everyone else. The Nets will be interesting, but KG and Pierce are past their prime. Same with Terry. They're still very good players, but not good enough to actively compete with the rest of the talent in the East

Though I agree with you on KG and Pierce, Terry's still well within his prime, he's won several accolades in the last few years alone (sixth man of the year in 2009, and was a big factor in the Mavs' championship run), and I'm sure there's still many more to come assuming he doesn't get injured or anything.

Nets 

The North Eastern Topicality Squad?

Kevin Garnett, Jason Terry, and Paul Pierce. Now there starting five is full of five all stars: D. Williams, K. Garnett, P. Pierce, J. Johnson, Brook Lopez.

I've never heard of these debaters.

Can they beat the heat,

The Hawaiian Ecosophy/Anthro Team? I dont know those guys are pretty good. 

I think you posted the wrong article. Thats about sport and whatnot.

• Upvote 7