Sign in to follow this  
tommy949

Nfl Final Round/semifinals Stream

THere are live finals of interp, they had live stream of policy debate finals last year, so they're going to have it this year, I just don't know the time

No they're slow. They start to get more "conservative" types of judges to bolster how professional etc. these debaters are. Ted Turner judged it once - yeah, the dude that made PF - so imagine that.

But hey there's been an institution-busting streak in debate lately, so even if it's slow, maybe the aff or neg will be kritikal or something like that. Or maybe it'll be fast. Idk.

Finals of Policy is usually at 12:30pm host time (CST). There is a live stream here. It's GBS vs GBN. It will be slow. They always go slow at NFLs. They play to win.

• Downvote 1

But hey there's been an institution-busting streak in debate lately, so even if it's slow, maybe the aff or neg will be kritikal or something like that. Or maybe it'll be fast. Idk.

NFL is starting to kinda accept speed. 11 of my 12 prelim judges were speed/tab judges and round 14 between GBN and Col. Prep that I watched also had those judges.

Finals of Policy is usually at 12:30pm host time (CST). There is a live stream here. It's GBS vs GBN. It will be slow. They always go slow at NFLs. They play to win.

That just links to this thread?????

NFL is starting to kinda accept speed. 11 of my 12 prelim judges were speed/tab judges and round 14 between GBN and Col. Prep that I watched also had those judges.

Yeah I had speed in almost all of my rounds too, only like 4 of my judges wanted a slower round. I never knew NFL nats would be less receptive to it because the South Texas NFL district tourney is just... well, it's like TFA tourneys always are; kritikal, fast, tab, etc.