zetazetadelta

Tell Me What Blocks You Need And I'll Make Them.

Just to be sure, you're asking for a block that SAYS poetry is good, not a block AGAINST poetry is good right? Same thing with you, deontology guy?

• Upvote 1

Just to be sure, you're asking for a block that SAYS poetry is good, not a block AGAINST poetry is good right? Same thing with you, deontology guy?

It would be a block to util I guess. It is just a more specific form of the block.

Dude this is awesome of you, but soon you will be killing yourself with work from the people on this page XD. btw i would be interested in a sci diplo good block, don't give mine much priority but if you have nothing better to do then please

• Upvote 1

Yeah. I want a block about how great poetry is, especially in debate.

If you need any help making any blocks, I'm totally down to help you in any way. I need more experience cutting my own evidence.

Yeah. I want a block about how great poetry is, especially in debate.

If you need any help making any blocks, I'm totally down to help you in any way. I need more experience cutting my own evidence.

If you're aware you need more experience cutting evidence, why would you have someone else cut blocks for you?

• Upvote 3

If you're aware you need more experience cutting evidence, why would you have someone else cut blocks for you?

'cause I am cutting my own blocks? More evidence for my positions = better... It's only one block anyway.

Most of my aff for next year is homecut so. . . . .

A2: False Heroism k

This is really dependent on the aff you are reading. If the answers aren't plan-specific in this case, they won't help you at all

A2: Allegory of The Squirrel

(Stephen Murray's Evazon Irony File)

• Upvote 3

Two questions:

• What is false heroism?
  • What is the Christian God K?

I think you you run out of stuff to do, answers to small, but semi-frequently run Ks makes sense.  Unless you really wanted to take on larger ones (capitalism, etc..).