so after my vdebate with miro, i looked into the OOO kritik. and read the democracy of objects. And i've cut a bunch of Bryant cards, but i'd like to trade for a file to see the AT section and what i should have for answers. 

I'll trade high, PM me

so after my vdebate with miro, i looked into the OOO kritik. and read the democracy of objects. And i've cut a bunch of Bryant cards, but i'd like to trade for a file to see the AT section and what i should have for answers. 

I'll trade high, PM me

I'll trade. PM me.

I have one that I ran at states, it's not entirely finished yet, I have a pretty high threshold on it though...

For those looking to answer trips-O (I decree that that shall be the official name henceforth), look into this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object-oriented_ontology#Criticism

Specifically, I myself have cut a 100+ page Process Philosophy K file based on a couple of different works, but it could definitely be used as a counter-K. If someone wants to trade, PM me.

I also just wanted to toss this out here since Ganandorf901 is here and he's the one that usually posts this. Process Metaphysics/Philosophy is not just an anthro K. Nothing against you personally, but I find it annoying for people to bracket it off as just anthro without allowing for other types of forms for the K to take. Again, not trying to criticize you, just the way people represent process philosophy here.

Well it has been forever since I've been on Cross-X.

I don't usually like referring to past/ ancient topics that are probably archived somewhere, but when it comes to the gooiest of k's, these forums are often useful. Does anyone have any OOO files specifically for running on the Affirmative? I know some people messed around with the subject on the oceans topic, but the docs from that round have long since disappeared.

Will trade very high