dmkavuu

Round 566: Tri4Ce (Aff) V. Dmkavuu (Neg)

I'll vote on anything that's well explained. Generally pretty well versed in nietzsche, but thats about it for the K. I will do no work on any flow for you under any circumstances.

Edit: this neg strat is KILLER

I'll vote on anything that's well explained. Generally pretty well versed in nietzsche, but thats about it for the K. I will do no work on any flow for you under any circumstances.

Edit: this neg strat is KILLER

i wish i remembered to put de dev on econ

We have two judges BobbyS and rfunston

Tri4ce here is bobby's paradigm: "Paradigm: I'll tabla rasa when it comes to arguments, there is no stupid argument. You want to run ashtar da and ashtar cp? Fine by me.

I like the K, but you gotta explain it to me, don't expect me to vote on DnG without knowing what the hell it is.

Theory/T: Please prove in round abuse, or I probably won't pull the trigger. We've all faced untopical affs, there is no reason why this debate sends a message to the community. I will pull the trigger on potential abuse, but it should be 5 minutes of the 2nr/2ar to convince me probably."

I apologize for the 2AC taking awhile, i've just been busy. I'll try to get it up tonight and if not it'll be up tomorrow.

Cross x

Nietzsche: how do we perm do both an alt that wants to maintain and affirm the status quo and a plan that wants to change it

on the double bind: if the link is that the aff tries to overcome the suffering in the world, to which you make no argument against, how can the perm overcome the link>?

on your theory you say that the neg can run alts that "promotes an actual alternative" what is an actual alternative and can you name one for me?

On the zizek turn: how do i promote inaction when the alt is to "reject the affirmative and morality in general"?

ASHTAR:

you said  my author's credential's are nothing the only card you read is from a blog aswell, so should the judges ignore you're evidence on ashtar as well?

Also who determines the level of an author's credential's in a field of study, is it based on a popular vote system or does the merit of their work speak first?

who is the former white hat operative, and how does he "know" ashtar is a "fraud"?

you said CP kills education how do we kill education if we debate topics that you have never seen, as per your post?

Whatever happened to "Only things we've seen this year"

WIlderson

what does a aff ballot for the perm mean and is the only perm, perm double bind?

What specific proggressive response does building a freakin' carrier bring?

Nietzsche

- Perm works since the alt can't function without the plan, that's Kauffman 74

- Perm overcomes link becauseMay 5 states suffering is only inevitable in a world without affirmative action.

- An alternative would offer doing something else in order to solve for a bigger problem, for example you could run a revolution alt on the Cap K. All you do is say "Don't do the plan" in essence.

- You promote inaction by "Rejecting the affirmative. " You say this in both alts. You aren't actually presenting an actual alternative to the plan, you are simply stating we should not do the plan.

Ashtar

- Yes, if they choose to evaluate mine then they should evaluate yours. However, this one author is the only one that would even make this an issue.

- The quality of their work, if somebody has flawed theories and no actual evidence, such as Lamarck, then they aren't very credible.

- The Former white hat operative served with Ashtar galactic command. He personnally knew Ashtar and in the last paragraph states a meeting between the two where the FWHO "kicked Ashtar in the balls, except he had none."

- Your CP kills my debate education by forcing me to debate issues i have not and probably won't see again. As my Atchison and Panetta 9 cards state, the aff team can't use a single debate round to change things. If the Neg had a better option but lost because they dropped something then they won't run those good options again. You are preying on my inability to answer these argument you knew i had never seen and did not have answers to and killing my education. 

Wilderson

Can you clarify what you mean exactly? I'm not quite sure what you are asking me.

Wilderson

Can you clarify what you mean exactly? I'm not quite sure what you are asking me.

WIlderson:

The counter K you read says that progressive reforms such as the perm are best,that was the first and third Butler 09 card you read,

what reforms do you provide with a perm that do not exist in the status quo or the world of the Alt.? 

what perm did you read on this flow and in the world of the perm what happens with an aff ballot for the perm on wilderson?

on your Atchison and Panetta ‘9 card how is this debate meant to be " productive public non-competitive discourse outside of 

rounds" when we had this debate to simulate a real round ergo:"Round 566: Tri4Ce (Aff) V. Dmkavuu (Neg)" 

on your panetta card again what arguments pertain to debate practice?

how do I "actively trade-off with productive public non-competitive discourse outside of rounds"?