MCat

Round 565 (I Think?): Mcat (Aff) V. Bannister (Neg) ;)

I'll judge, i will vote on ks as long as you explain and articulate them, i default on framework for squo/another policy option unless you convince me otherwise

Holy shit this 1nc... every pseudo k hack's wet dream full of unintelligible contradictions that all say the same thing.

How dare you mock the infamous three pronged postmodern cap k.

• Upvote 7

I can judge. As for my paradigm...

Do what you do best. I will reward clever and resourceful debaters. However, if you bastardize the literature expect a shitty RFD. If you can articulate spin that sticks true to your authors you should be fine.

Defense CAN be terminal.

Framework, theory, and topicality needs to have an impact story that isn't just "kills education" or "kills fairness". Tell me what that means.

BTW an argument = claim, warrant, implication/impact. 

Bonus points for swag

• Upvote 2

ok, as much as i appreciate all of this, can you not make fun of my strat until the end of the round? or at least the 2ac? 

that shouldn't be too much to ask. 

• Upvote 1

don't make fun of his sick cap strat guys, last thing we wanna do is encourage him to engage the affirmative

...if you want to make fun of my strat then fine, im just saying please wait until after the 2ac. i didn't do anything to you either, this is kinda uncalled for. 

• Upvote 1

...if you want to make fun of my strat then fine, im just saying please wait until after the 2ac. i didn't do anything to you either, this is kinda uncalled for. 

Or after the debate is over. You might pull something bad ass out of your ass.

Although the 2AC is probably going to kick into all of your shit, but its whatever

don't make fun of his sick cap strat guys, last thing we wanna do is encourage him to engage the affirmative

Holy shit this 1nc... every pseudo k hack's wet dream full of unintelligible contradictions that all say the same thing.

How dare you mock the infamous three pronged postmodern cap k.

What makes you think this is okay? Leave it 'till after the round.

• Upvote 3

CX- I will definitely have some more tomorrow.  have a bit of hw today.

cap on cap on cap...

1) Status?

2) Can aff be theoretically passed under any of the alts?

3) What are the differences between the 3 k's. just like a general idea.

1st kato-cap k.

1)  What exactly is the alt advocating?
2nd k

2)  Are we rejecting the aff?  or just the fapitalistic approach of the aff?  All instances or only this one?

2)  What is the "alternative" that herod mentions

3rd fap k

1) Can you go over the general story of the k?  I'm not too knowledgeable on Dng or Introna

2)What is the schizophrenia?

I will go over case tomorrow

• Upvote 1

cap on cap on cap...

1) Status?

conditional

Could you rephrase this question? Is it like will government exist or could the aff happen?  

3) What are the differences between the 3 k's. just like a general idea.

1st off- kato, kritik of nuclear reps

2nd off- cap, kritik of capitalism

3rd off- introna, ill explain below

1st kato-cap k.

a rejection of the way you view nuke war. The problem is that you only look at the final product of nuclear conflict, but you're not looking at how nuclear weapons dumping, testing, uranium mining and other things are happening to what Kato calls the Fourth world, the alt rejects your framing of nuke war for strategic purposes. 

2nd k

2)  Are we rejecting the aff?  or just the fapitalistic approach of the aff?  All instances or only this one?

"fapitalistic" haha our alternative is a totalizing rejection of capitalism, this probably includes the aff unless you somehow win no link

2)  What is the "alternative" that herod mentions

we don't defend a specific political strategy, it could be any number of things

3rd fap k

1) Can you go over the general story of the k?  I'm not too knowledgeable on Dng or Introna

First here's the basic idea- your framing of the world in terms of human value means that the rest of the world is disposable.

Ok so the plan's technological view of the world, and the plan itself, isolates us from the natural world and gurantees the "standing reserve" where everything becomes disposable like i said above. Basically it uses SSS as a specific technological fix claimed to be necessary to preserve human life. But what separates the human from the machine?. Without the removal of this status quo, the plan has no benefits at all. It may preserve human life, but at the end of the day this preservation is only the preservation of the suffering of all mankind and the exploitation of nature. 

do you want me to tell you what it is like a mental condition, mode of thought, or our alt? 

I'll explain the alt just in case...

schizophrenia in the context of the alt is viewing everyone with radical incomparability and losing a sense of the self to compare to, losing a sense of measurement calculation of value. DnG prove that in a schizophrenic world, we won’t distinguish between the useful and the useless. A person or thing is infinitely valued simply because it is a form of Being. 

3rd fap k

i would have preferred if the neg strat was 2 cap k's and a fap k. it would really mix things up a bit...

• Upvote 2

i would have preferred if the neg strat was 2 cap k's and a fap k. it would really mix things up a bit...

I don't feel like fapsterbating

This 1ac is boring which makes me fap

That prevents me from doing homework

homework k2 grade

k2 college

k2 stem degree

k2 biotech industry (i'm a pretty smart dude)

solves extinction.

• Upvote 2

fapfapcap...

Could you rephrase this question? Is it like will government exist or could the aff happen?  

-- Aff happen.  by enacting any of the alts, can the plan still occur (regardless of whether Usfg is actor)?

1st kato's Big Fap k.

a rejection of the way you view nuke war. The problem is that you only look at the final product of nuclear conflict, but you're not looking at how nuclear weapons dumping, testing, uranium mining and other things are happening to what Kato calls the Fourth world, the alt rejects your framing of nuke war for strategic purposes. 

---"critical to shift our focus back to the real problem – capitalism"  so we are examining Cap's affect on life, right?

3rd fap-tastic k

I'll explain the alt just in case...

schizophrenia in the context of the alt is viewing everyone with radical incomparability and losing a sense of the self to compare to, losing a sense of measurement calculation of value. DnG prove that in a schizophrenic world, we won’t distinguish between the useful and the useless. A person or thing is infinitely valued simply because it is a form of Being. 

--- yah alt.  How does the lens of radical difference solve for this?  and what do you define the lens as?

I'll judge if there is still room on the panel

cp: vdebate 565 should have at least 30 judges to ensure a fair and accurate ballet

• Upvote 1

I don't feel like fapsterbating

This 1ac is boring which makes me fap

Why fap when u got cap?

• Upvote 2

cap supports my fap..TURN

Why fap when u got cap?

HAHAHAHA. You guys are hilarious! Have you considered careers as comedians? I think you guys really have a knack for it. I couldn't help but crack up as you made fun of arguments during an active debate! It was even more ironic because people repeatedly asked you to stop! That's what made it so funny!

/sarcasm

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

HAHAHAHA. You guys are hilarious! Have you considered careers as comedians? I think you guys really have a knack for it. I couldn't help but crack up as you made fun of arguments during an active debate! It was even more ironic because people repeatedly asked you to stop! That's what made it so funny!

/sarcasm

That was a c-x question... actually.

But yah, please hold comments till after the round.