tommy949

Who Won Naudl?

I bet on Bronx Law AL, they're the best race team in the country

BCC BM won it. 

I bet on Bronx Law AL, they're the best race team in the country

Bronx Law was not able to make it. 

Also, one of teams that should had been in the finals was ACRON with their Black Gold Arguments but I feel like they got fucked over at quarters. 

Also, one of teams that should had been in the finals was ACRON with their Black Gold Arguments but I feel like they got fucked over at quarters. 

ACORN was great I was talking to the male partner during awards and we was like damn my speaks must have sucked and got 1st but whitney young seemed better to me watched both teams but didn't see finals so mabey it was a bad round for whitney or a good one for baltimore.

ACORN was great I was talking to the male partner during awards and we was like damn my speaks must have sucked and got 1st but whitney young seemed better to me watched both teams but didn't see finals so mabey it was a bad round for whitney or a good one for baltimore.

Unfortunately I did not break :/ so I decided to see ACRON, he deserved getting 1st place speaker his 2NC/R were phenomenal!

I did not get to see Whitney Young but I did see Baltimore and they were doing great at semis but didn't get to stick around for Finals.

Why do you say that?

Why do you say that?

I wasn't in the round but the rest of my team was and they all said ACORN won so it may have been a judge thing i think it was a 2-1

Why do you say that?

Yes it a 2-1 decision. ACORN won that round. I feel like one of the judges did A SHIT TON OF WORK for the Rufus King team. There was a lot of the Link (fiat) args dropped and the questions of culture loss through transportation. 

I wasn't in the round but the rest of my team was and they all said ACORN won so it may have been a judge thing i think it was a 2-1

Yes it a 2-1 decision. ACORN won that round. I feel like one of the judges did A SHIT TON OF WORK for the Rufus King team. There was a lot of the Link (fiat) args dropped and the questions of culture loss through transportation. 

Yeah, I heard the judges who voted against them were pretty bad. The one guy, Tristan Morales, won the NDT twice (as a sophomore and as a senior) and was a semifinalist his junior year. Beth Mendenhall won CEDA Nats her senior year. But I'll take your teams's word for it - these judges clearly don't know how debate works.

• Upvote 7

Yeah, I heard the judges who voted against them were pretty bad. The one guy, Tristan Morales, won the NDT twice (as a sophomore and as a senior) and was a semifinalist his junior year. Beth Mendenhall won CEDA Nats her senior year. But I'll take your teams's word for it - these judges clearly don't know how debate works.

Sarcasm not needed I was just saying what I had heard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sarcasm not needed I was just saying what I had heard.

Perhaps it's best to not jump to conclusions then? Just because you heard something doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

BCC BM won it. 

What does BCC stand for? (If it's the school I'm thinking of, mind = blown)

Perhaps it's best to not jump to conclusions then? Just because you heard something doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

I wasn't jumping to conclusions just saying more than one person thought they had won

Baltimore City College

Aww. shucks. Well, good job to them. What was the aff/neg?

edit: Saying shucks not because I wanted them to lose but because I thought it might be a different school.

i see that copy+paste... ;) different font lookin'

Can't get the accented e without effort.