xylum is all K and is a great experience, I would suggest it however if you are already comfortable to a good degree with the K

UTNIF is a great camp with a solid K lab as well that might be more up your ally if you are not looking to go all K and I think it might be easier for your schedule if you go to a short one.

There is also a camp in Maryland that focuses heavily on blackness arguments if that is your ally, I don't know much about it

xylum is all K and is a great experience, I would suggest it however if you are already comfortable to a good degree with the K

UTNIF is a great camp with a solid K lab as well that might be more up your ally if you are not looking to go all K and I think it might be easier for your schedule if you go to a short one.

There is also a camp in Maryland that focuses heavily on blackness arguments if that is your ally, I don't know much about it

Are you talking about Capitol?

UTNIF is, in my opinion, the best place to get a K education. everyone there is familiar with almost all parts of the literature as it pertains to debate. 

Hey i'm looking for some K camps that happen the first half of summer.anyone know any good ones?

UTNIF is in the first half of the summer and is amazing for the K. The K really did start out there, and their faculty will ensure that you become well-versed on the K. When I was there, JV, Claire, and Teddy were my lab leaders. I remember after a practice debate how confused I was with one of the Ks that had been put out, and JV sat down and talked with me and my partner for a few hours about what the K was saying along with the best ways to answer it. Teddy was similarly a K genius, getting me ready to go on the disciplinary power K. And after having Claire as my coach for 4 years, I can confirm that she's ridiculously knowledgeable when it comes to the K - she's the one I'd go to whenever I had a question about what a piece of K evidence says. 

UTNIF is in the first half of the summer and is amazing for the K. The K really did start out there, and their faculty will ensure that you become well-versed on the K. When I was there, JV, Claire, and Teddy were my lab leaders. I remember after a practice debate how confused I was with one of the Ks that had been put out, and JV sat down and talked with me and my partner for a few hours about what the K was saying along with the best ways to answer it. Teddy was similarly a K genius, getting me ready to go on the disciplinary power K. And after having Claire as my coach for 4 years, I can confirm that she's ridiculously knowledgeable when it comes to the K - she's the one I'd go to whenever I had a question about what a piece of K evidence says. 

Which camp was that? Skills or topic?

• Upvote 1