ButteredMuffin

Coach For Northern Virginia Team

I know you haven't judged me personally but I saw you at the 3 round of Nat Quals (the two kids who your team shit on lol I was the 1nc).

Did you judge metrofinals semifinals?

Nope, but I watched that debate.  One of my friends (Takumi) who was coaching for us that weekend was judging it.

I know you haven't judged me personally but I saw you at the 3 round of Nat Quals (the two kids who your team shit on lol I was the 1nc).

Yup, I remembered your name.  Cross-x.com recognition ftw (or more likely, ftl).

• Upvote 1

Nope, but I watched that debate.  One of my friends (Takumi) who was coaching for us that weekend was judging it.

Yup, I remembered your name.  Cross-x.com recognition ftw (or more likely, ftl).

Which one? (both had Wilson teams) Was it Broad Run CV?

Yes

Then I guess I was in the same room as you, and I think I know the judge you are talking about (the only young one?)

Haha Shree you know we're all just butthurt your not writing blocks for us. "Cruising on blocks" wasn't meant as a hostile point but I cause I know they do most of it themselves nowadays, I mean it in the nicest way possible, also I went for Lanza like one round this year so that's not fair haha.

And yeah I'm going to be at states this weekend but I'm in a different division then Broad Run.

Haha Shree you know we're all just butthurt your not writing blocks for us. "Cruising on blocks" wasn't meant as a hostile point but I cause I know they do most of it themselves nowadays, I mean it in the nicest way possible, also I went for Lanza like one round this year so that's not fair haha.

And yeah I'm going to be at states this weekend but I'm in a different division then Broad Run.

Sad person from DC is sad they can't go to States because they aren't a state.

Then I guess I was in the same room as you, and I think I know the judge you are talking about (the only young one?)

Yup!  TJ hired Takumi to coach/judge during the Metros weekend.  He's currently a debater at Princeton (though he's taking this year off debate)

... I went for Lanza like one round this year ...

Alas, one too many