NewTrier

Round 560- Newtrier (Gov) Vs Feldsy (Opp)

2ac

They say asians- Thats racist. Racism= d-rule

Memmi 2k
MEMMI Professor Emeritus of Sociology @ Unv. Of Paris Albert-; RACISM, translated by Steve Martinot, pp.163-165

The struggle against racism will be long, difficult, without intermission, without remission, probably never achieved, yet for this very reason, it is a struggle to be undertaken without surcease and without concessions. One cannot be indulgent toward racism. One cannot even let the monster in the house, especially not in a mask. To give it merely a foothold means to augment the bestial part in us and in other people which is to diminish what is human. To accept the racist universe to the slightest degree is to endorse fear, injustice, and violence. It is to accept the persistence of the dark history in which we still largely live. It is to agree that the outsider will always be a possible victim (and which [person] man is not [themself] himself an outsider relative to someone else?).Racism illustrates in sum, the inevitable negativity of the condition of the dominated; that is it illuminates in a certain sense the entire human condition. The anti-racist struggle, difficult though it is, and always in question, is nevertheless one of the prologues to the ultimate passage from animality to humanity. In that sense, we cannot fail to rise to the racist challenge. However, it remains true that one’s moral conduct only emerges from a choice: one has to want it. It is a choice among other choices, and always debatable in its foundations and its consequences. Let us say, broadly speaking, that the choice to conduct oneself morally is the condition for the establishment of a human order for which racism is the very negation. This is almost a redundancy. One cannot found a moral order, let alone a legislative order, on racism because racism signifies the exclusion of the other and his or her subjection to violence and domination. From an ethical point of view, if one can deploy a little religious language, racism is “the truly capital sin.â€fn22 It is not an accident that almost all of humanity’s spiritual traditions counsel respect for the weak, for orphans, widows, or strangers. All things considered, we have an interest in banishing injustice, because injustice engenders violence and death. Of course, this is debatable. There are those who think that if one is strong enough, the assault on and oppression of others is permissible. But no one is ever sure of remaining the strongest. One day, perhaps, the roles will be reversed. All unjust society contains within itself the seeds of its own death. It is probably smarter to treat others with respect so that they treat you with respect. In short, the refusal of racism is the condition for all theoretical and practical morality. Because, in the end, the ethical choice commands the political choice. A just society must be a society accepted by all. If this contractual principle is not accepted, then only conflict, violence, and destruction will be our lot. If it is accepted, we can hope someday to live in peace. True, it is a wager, but the stakes are irresistible.

open for cx.

lol what is this round

what is this mysterious d-rule you speak of.

2) do you have problems with your ribosome production?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1. The d-rule means that the judge drops you automatically for being a racist scumbag.

2. Yes, but I have medication and I'm gonna fight this.

2AC is up. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pdeqk0q672wpq5e/2AC%20feldsy.docx

I'm sorry Feldsy but this is hilarious. Please just destroy this troll. 

"While talking about the D-Rule, he’s just further talking about Asian penises"

"Extend all my 1nC ev, this is gunna cause china to nuke the shit out of us so they can rape us and have large dicks"

Highlights of the round.
  • Upvote 2

CX: To prove that the affirmative, whether in speech, speaker, or content, is worse than the squo or  another advocacy

yes yu are. 2ar is simply this:

im the best vote neg because of bataille RVI mishandled in 2nr feldsy sucks

• Upvote 2

I'm 6'4" irl, so its pretty impossible for me to be fat.  Damn that sux i'm fat in fake life

okay why is the 1ac just a bunch of boxes

ALSO i will 2nd panel i vote neg for the knowyourmeme cite

copy and paste it into a word doc, and its Chinese.  Then put it into Google translate

• Upvote 1

Fuck it I'll be 3rd panel.

Neg because grumpy cat turned the case and made extinction inevitable o/w racism

• Upvote 2