swagondeck

Who Has The Hardest Bracket?

wisconsin? No way... either Ole Miss or Minnesota. There's no way Minnesota loses to UCLA, their center is out and the other dude can't compete with Trevor Mbakwe... 

I'm tied for second in my rather small family pool. If Michigan St. beats Duke and Indiana beats Miami, I win. Otherwise, I lose.

i hate to hop on the louisville circle jerk, but they'll win... 

Michigan has displayed some ability, to be clear, by beating Duke and doing well but i think Louisville's pressure defense will shut down michigan. Plus the Big 10 can't play offense...

the Big 10 can't play offense...

haha.

I will try to keep my Umich bias to the minimum... but i think they will pull it out of the sock.  As long as they can guard the post well and GRIII doesn't do too bad, they have a pretty grrrreat chance of winning.  The Burke-Siva matchup is what im really looking forward to 

haha.

I will try to keep my Umich bias to the minimum... but i think they will pull it out of the sock.  As long as they can guard the post well and GRIII doesn't do too bad, they have a pretty grrrreat chance of winning.  The Burke-Siva matchup is what im really looking forward to 

burke... lol

However... i win. 

• Downvote 1