AnthroAff

A2 Perm On The Mao K

im not joking, and i know it's stupid, but does anyone have any good perm answers for "revoke their freedom to speak"? will trade any Ks i have.

• Upvote 2

Also, any perm is complete severance (of their right to speak).

When in doubt, just label the impact as an invasion of freedom and use Petro

>Implying Mao K is permutable

>Implying the perm isn't a form of speech

>Implying implied speech

>Impaling

>Impaler

>Death

>Implying death is bad

>Implying suffering not inevitable

>Implying more Kritikal ground from Nietzsche

>Neg wins

>Circular logic

>Implying

• Upvote 2

>Implying Mao K is permutable

>Implying the perm isn't a form of speech

>Implying implied speech

>Impaling

>Impaler

>Death

>Implying death is bad

>Implying suffering not inevitable

>Implying more Kritikal ground from Nietzsche

>Neg wins

>Circular logic

>Implying

Holy shit this isn't 4chan.

• Upvote 3

If you're serious about running the Mao K (which you shouldn't be), do what every K does in response to the perm. Say that the perm links back to the K. The perm is an attempt by the aff to just cover up the "evil" that they are guilty of re-entrenching. In response, you (I hope that you're not running this K) should say that not only do they not have a right to speak, they are also allowing this badness to perpetuate while trying to do the plan.

Any residual link to the perm means that you're trying to get rid of evil while you're doing that very evil thing. It makes no sense.

Then again, this argument doesn't make sense, but if you want to run it, whatever.

Yeah I mean the perm is a test of the link, if they read cards by authors and advocate 'expertism' then they link.... it's an obvious perm arg

Btw, I actually have written out perm answers if you are willing to trade.

Plus, I love that I got 6 rep points for a post whose entire text was "lol."

If you're serious about running the Mao K (which you shouldn't be), do what every K does in response to the perm. Say that the perm links back to the K. The perm is an attempt by the aff to just cover up the "evil" that they are guilty of re-entrenching. In response, you (I hope that you're not running this K) should say that not only do they not have a right to speak, they are also allowing this badness to perpetuate while trying to do the plan.

Any residual link to the perm means that you're trying to get rid of evil while you're doing that very evil thing. It makes no sense.

Then again, this argument doesn't make sense, but if you want to run it, whatever.

I really don't understand what's so wrong with running Mao...

I really don't understand what's so wrong with running Mao...

This. http://www.cross-x.com/topic/52313-mao-k-i-know-its-a-touchy-subject-and-im-not-asking-for-the-shell/?do=findComment&comment=849609

I know that that's non-unique offense, considering that other Ks are also misrepresented from their real purpose. However, that fact, coupled with the performatively contradictory nature of it (unless you were part of Mao's revolution), and it's history with the WGLF make it "so wrong".

We need to look at the genealogy of history to form a proper critique of the present. This shows that history is not "set in stone", that there could have been other routes, and it was only by a matter of [mis]fortune that we chose this one.

That is to say prejudice, man. Everyone looks down on it already, and it would be difficult to persuade otherwise.

• Upvote 1