Pennyfeather

Wilfred

Wilfred is one of my favorite shows of all time!! Jason Gann (Wilfred) is HILARIOUS. It's one of the most underrated shows I've ever seen. Since you just started watching it I won't spoil anything, but it moves pretty slowly. It's one of those shows you fall in love with and don't stop watching for a while, unfortunately I'm still awaiting the next season. Season 2 is really surprising and strange. Season 3 should be coming out soon, FX has already said they are renewing it. So you should have a little bit of time to catch up.

Season 3 premieres in June!

• Upvote 2

Wilfred is one of my favorite shows of all time!! Jason Gann (Wilfred) is HILARIOUS. It's one of the most underrated shows I've ever seen. Since you just started watching it I won't spoil anything, but it moves pretty slowly. It's one of those shows you fall in love with and don't stop watching for a while, unfortunately I'm still awaiting the next season. Season 2 is really surprising and strange. Season 3 should be coming out soon, FX has already said they are renewing it. So you should have a little bit of time to catch up.

Season 3 premieres in June!

I love this show... oh so, so much

FX has two of my favorite shows, Archer and Wilfred. The writing of Wilfred is charming and funny, along with having a weird absurdist bent that I think is philosophically musing.

• Upvote 1

FX has two of my favorite shows, Archer and Wilfred. The writing of Wilfred is charming and funny, along with having a weird absurdist bent that I think is philosophically musing.

archer is probably one of the funniest, most unique and entertaining shows of all time. I really wish it had more publicity and that fx showed more reruns because its almost never on...but it easily tops of list of favorite tv shows. 

jon Benjamin, the voice of archer, is basically one of the funniest people ever. his new show bob's burgers on fox is really funny too. he also had a show on comedy central "jon benjamin has a van" but it got canceled after one season. i must have been its only fan, because, once again, i found it amazing and hilarious

He's hilarious on Important Things and Archer. Bob's Burgers lacks in writing if you ask me, but it's still funny

He's hilarious on Important Things and Archer. Bob's Burgers lacks in writing if you ask me, but it's still funny

what network is important things on? i have never seen it..

i used to have a beef with bobs burgers because of its short-comings in its scripts, but i now like it 10 times more because the awkward/half-assed approach to the show really makes it stand out