AnthroAff

Topical Anthropocentrism K Aff?

Does anyone have a topical anthro K aff? It doesn't have to defend fiat, but if you do have this I have lots of Ks including written up overviews and impact files to trade. Actually, I have basically anything...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Space elevators, space exploration is key to solving personal dignity and solving for anthro. Once we start the search for aliens we have a gain of dignity. If you want this aff pm me. 

• Downvote 3

Does anyone have a topical anthro K aff? It doesn't have to defend fiat, 

At the point where you don't care about defending fiat, why do you still care about being topical? haha

• Upvote 2

This is the opposite of topical - it REMOVES T/I (if you're even going to call it that, it's probably water infrastructure)

removing a dam is the creation of a water way. it's like any other dredging aff, but with different justifications. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

removing a dam is the creation of a water way. it's like any other dredging aff, but with different justifications. 

But the aff gains its advantages not from the creation of the water way but from the removal of the dams. Definitely sounds extra-topical to me.

• Upvote 1

hey all, noticed my profile got -1'd. If someone could rate me up, that would be great and if you say who you are, I'll give you a mass transit aff.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

But the aff gains its advantages not from the creation of the water way but from the removal of the dams. Definitely sounds extra-topical to me.

When I run this aff I don't defend fiat so I still gain my advantages so really who cares if I am are extra topical :)

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have a topical anthro K aff? It doesn't have to defend fiat, but if you do have this I have lots of Ks including written up overviews and impact files to trade. Actually, I have basically anything...

And dude I can trade it to you after this weekend (State) but it would have to be a substantial (but I am talking a little less than 48 billion dollars) trade.

:)

• Upvote 1

My teammate has a topical anthro wildlife-crossings aff (different than the one linked), PM me and we'll see if we can trade