Carissa

A2: A- Spec

There are tons of file out there for the Neg on A-Spec, but as the aff how can you properly answer this argument? Usually the neg just drops the argument, but what if they don't? I feel like this would be an idiotic arguemnt to lose to, so is there any EVIDENCE or AMAZING theory argumetns I can read in the 2a?

1. We meet-your plan goes through the USFG

2. You meet-your plan goes through an specific part of the usfg, like the DOT

3-Counter interpretation-the affirmative is allowed to specify their agent through the USFG

4-Counter standards 

A. Predictable ground-key to an balance of ground between both teams to allow for an viable amount of ground on the agent; they still get the same agrs, but USFG bad specific. 

B. Topic edu- we debate less about the resolution and more about the actors on the plan, that are really not that import. They get the same DA" regardless of the actor. 

5-Don't vote on potential abuse-there only arg is that they get potential abuse and everything is potentially absuvie

6-there's no in round ground loss-make them warrant a ground loss as a reason for you to reject the team for not specifying their agent

7-Cross X checks-you should of asked in cross x

8-Plan text says we reserve the right to clarify-we'll clarify now; the plan goes through X actor. 

• Upvote 2

I always put something like "all appropriate agencies" or actually specify my agent if there is a necessary solvency mechanism. That is the safest way to prevent this from being a viable 2NR strat.

if you don't specify your agent, you should make sure to win the framing of in-round abuse, because as long as you're not no-linking out of DAs and stuff based on your Agent choice, there won't be a whole lot for the Neg to weigh assuming you win that framing.

I would say cross x and normal means checks.

We will never not defend the USFG as an agent for plan.  No abuse period.  We just increased your ground massively.