Rawrcat

Mhshaa District Results 2013

Separate threads for each district will get zero responses. Report all CX district results for MHSHAA state. Most of the state districts tournaments are this tournament, so post here once results are in. 

• Upvote 1

E-MO Quarters: 

Pwest GS vs. Pattonville DC

Oakville SK vs. South 

Marquette DS vs. Jeff City SS

Jeff City KH vs. South LD

Sems Breaks: 

Pattonville DC

Oakville SK

Jeff City SS

Jeff City KH

Interesting outcome....

Ozark district

Quarters

Greenwood HR v. Nixa HW

Parkview HR v. Log Rog CD

Marshfield JL v. Springfield Central CS

Kickapoo SW v. Kickapoo B

Semi-Finals

Springfield central CS v. Kickapoo B

Logan Rogersville CD v. Nixa HW

it would be ideal, if those who qualified to State would be so kind as to disclose previous affs here. I know this wont happen, but it was worth a shot.

• Upvote 1

From Eastern Missouri: 

Pattonville DC- Highway Trust Fund Fix It First investment (Advantages: Economy, Congestion). They literally structure this like an old harms/significance case. It's ridiculous.

Oakville SK- Bike Lanes/Cycle Tracks (Advantages: Environment: Economy)

Jeff City SS- C130-J Aircraft Carrier (Advantages: Heg, Military Humanitarianism), National Infrastructure Bank

Jeff City KH- High Speed Rail (Economy, Congestion, Environment)

I hate Aff Ground this year...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bikes is so tight.

So much this... Especially the K bikes affs this year. Not just Bataillecycles or automobility K affs even, the bikes aff went in this year. 

So much this... Especially the K bikes affs this year. Not just Bataillecycles or automobility K affs even, the bikes aff went in this year. 

I don't think the team that ran bikes even knew what a Kritik was, let only a Kritikal aff. And no, bikes can't solve for the economy or warming. Get over yourself.

• Downvote 1

I don't think the team that ran bikes even knew what a Kritik was, let only a Kritikal aff. And no, bikes can't solve for the economy or warming. Get over yourself.

yeah ok dude, back off... i see that the original post was talking about a policy bikes aff, and i'm sure you're right. I was just saying bikes as a K aff is great, but I agree that bikes probably don't solve warming. Was the internal to econ congestion? I could see solvency there. 

• Upvote 1

yeah ok dude, back off... i see that the original post was talking about a policy bikes aff, and i'm sure you're right. I was just saying bikes as a K aff is great, but I agree that bikes probably don't solve warming. Was the internal to econ congestion? I could see solvency there. 

Advantage 1: Building them alone makes econ high and sustainable.

Advantage 2: People using bikes will decrease warming, without a "transition will occur" warrant.

Also, no terminal impacts or anything. The advantages stopped at "We help econ" and "we solve warming"

North KC

Park Hill Culver/Ferland Native Roads (Self Determination, native economies)

Liberty Nelson/Nelson Title XI (Shipbuilding w/ econ impact and econ adv)

savannah Stanton/Mcdonald Inland Waterways (Econ and Warming)

If you have questions or want to coop on some files: Spencerculver1@gmail.com

Advantage 1: Building them alone makes econ high and sustainable.

Advantage 2: People using bikes will decrease warming, without a "transition will occur" warrant.

Also, no terminal impacts or anything. The advantages stopped at "We help econ" and "we solve warming"

ha. You're right, this sounds painful...

Nixa-HW will be running "Let the Illuminati do all" aff. Adv 1. everything can be done alongside the Illuminati. Adv 2. Heg Adv 3. Government Budget...

http://www.mshsaa.org/Activities/PostseasonResult.aspx?alg=41&id=1136

Quarters:

1 01 Christopher Dade and Joshua Nixon (AFF) def. 8 20 Andrew Cummings and Henry Sivils (Neg) 3-0
4 07 David Easley and Michael Keightley (Neg) def. 5 13 Spencer Nelson and Bethany Nelson (AFF) 3-0
3 02 Spencer Culver and Grant Ferland (AFF) def. 6 04 Raymond Fang and Cianan Lesley (Neg) 3-0
2 09 Blake Splitter and Austin Bunnell (AFF) def. 7 18 Sean Kleffner and Emma Sona (Neg) 2-1

Sems: 

01 Christopher Dade and Joshua Nixon (Neg) def. 07 David Easley and Michael Keightley (AFF) 2-1
02 Spencer Culver and Grant Ferland (Neg) def. 09 Blake Splitter and Austin Bunnell (AFF) 2-1

I'm assuming finals happens sometime today, probably around 3-4ish.

• Upvote 2