banjodude

Need A Negfile: Canine Security?

I doubt anyone has this, and I'm cutting stuff myself, but I was wondering if any other circuits around the country have a Canine (airport) Security aff going around?

If so, could one of you post or message me the file? I need it for districts tomorrow so if anyone has this that would be great.

Yes, I know it's going to be a big T debate. But nonetheless I'd like some caseneg

Charlie, nobody has a case neg for this. It's homecut. Start cutting cards, not asking on cross-x for a file that nobody has. Either way, you have nothing to trade.

• Upvote 1

Read T, a soft anthro K, a terrorism K because I assume that's an impact, any Disad and some case defense on terrorism because the probability will be shakey

• Upvote 1

That racism advantage sounds stupid, like if they use the words terrorist they link. If their advantages are terrorism and racism just read security and terror talk and a bunch of cards about why the security they propose is only for white elites.

Racism is an advantage too.

That would good of you to point this out.

This makes no sense unless they are an affirmative that gets rid of institutional racism by the removal of their act.

This distinction may sound silly....but they need to remove an ongoing structure thats racist.  They add something..which is not 

the same.  Getting rid of an existing racism allows them to align themselves with anti-racism much better & make the aff 

a prerequisite to solvency of racism.   Also, their claims are based on more dubious causality--perhaps--by solving rather than ridding an existing structural problem.

But more important than that--the K should access otherization, racism, etc...  (specifically Capitalism, Terror Talk, etc... have internals to access racism concerns).

Look up "Topicality"

the title of the thread made me think "time to say something snarky about going for T"

• Upvote 2