Rawrcat

Attn: Wash-U Debaters

Are any Wash-U debaters judging at Eastern Missouri's NFL qualifying district tournament March 7th-9th? You guys were awesome judges at Marquette.

• Upvote 1

I'm curious, who is on the WashU team? Who is coaching the team? My sister goes to WashU and my father is a Law professor there. I may be transfering next Spring, so this intrigues me. 

• Upvote 1

I'm curious, who is on the WashU team? Who is coaching the team? My sister goes to WashU and my father is a Law professor there. I may be transfering next Spring, so this intrigues me. 

They're coming up. 

One of the team members is Lawrance Fung, he's on crossx.

Check the college forum. They made a post there

So any WashU debaters judging E-MO NFL next weekend? It's always nice to have a few college debater judges among a pool of lays...

Hey, it's Lawrance Fung here.  I'm not sure if you guys saw us, but 2 team members and a team alum judged at the Clayton end of Districts (we had issues with transportation to Pattonville).  We're definitely interested in judging more.  Is there any centralized resource for discovering tournaments in STL?  

I realize our visibility is really low right now, but that does not mean that we do not have a team.  We're transitioning from NPDA to Policy, so the year's been a bit rough (particularly because we don't have a coach), but the team's definitely shaping up, with more awards and placing this year than the previous 3 combined.  If you're interested in debating for us or would like more information (particularly if you've been accepted), feel free to contact me by PM or at debate@su.wustl.edu .