So i recently got accepted into mndi (yay!) and I was wondering what to bring to camp/ know about mndi...  How are summers like up north, also?Im from Louisiana.  Thanks!

So i recently got accepted into mndi (yay!) and I was wondering what to bring to camp/ know about mndi...  How are summers like up north, also?Im from Louisiana.  Thanks!

I'm from Louisiana(Caddo magnet high school-Shreveport) too. I went to Michigan Classic in 2011. You should definitely bring a small fan to Michigan because they don't have AC in their dorms...at least when I went. They don't serve breakfast either so you can request to get a fridge and buy breakfast stuff from a cvs or something. The summers in Ann Arbor are pretty hot...the highest it got when i was there was 100 degrees, so be prepared for that. Bring a laptop. You don't really need a printer unless you are paper(which i don't recommend because it's a pain to carry tubs and paper all over michigan campus because it's a 10-15 min walk to Mary markley dorm and lab). yeah but michigan is a great experience.

My guess is a jump drive (assuming you can keep up with it)....although email & drop box may be sufficient.

Timer, expandos (if you use those), and colored paper. Flowpaper, pens, and whatever you are taking notes with.

Also, all my camp experiences...they send you a list of things to bring. Just so you know.