Shadow22

K Team Hired Gun :toc

I have a lot of experience against kritk, busting them, getting busted on by them and all other manner of issues related to the kirtk.  I mentored 2 k debaters currently in the top 16 in the coaches poll for this year. Keegan Tomik

kimotnageek@gmail.com

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You've just alienated 90% of your client base.

Because? Kritk isn't a word, it's debate jargon. If toy think that my typing accuracy is relevant to my ability to convey strategy/knowledge in relation to arguments like Derrida, Zizek, Agamben, Wilderson, Arendt, Lacan, Nietzsche, Foucault etc. than I don't know what to tell you.

• Upvote 1

okay lets here it, convey to me your strategies for wilderson.

Depends on the aff. It's kinda useless to talk about Wilderson "strategy" outside of a aff (both to respond to and from).

• Upvote 1

For sure, like if I'm aff and I'm arguing heg good and national infrastructure bank, what's your answer going to be when they wanna throw down on whiteness? And what makes your answers any different than the one's we've got? And what do you think the 1ar needs to set up in order to win the round? I ain't looking to call you out on anything I just want to know what we're dealing with here.

Edited by Brian D. Gonzaba
  • Upvote 1

Because? Kritk isn't a word, it's debate jargon. If toy think that my typing accuracy is relevant to my ability to convey strategy/knowledge in relation to arguments like Derrida, Zizek, Agamben, Wilderson, Arendt, Lacan, Nietzsche, Foucault etc. than I don't know what to tell you.

toy

But in all seriousness, I was joking before. The joke wasn't about you, it was about the sensibilities of K debaters. No need to be aggressive.

• Upvote 1

For sure, like if I'm aff and I'm arguing heg good and national infrastructure bank, what's your answer going to be when they wanna throw down on whiteness? And what makes your answers any different than the one's we've got? And what do you think the 1ar needs to set up in order to win the round? I ain't looking to call you out on anything I just want to know what we're dealing with here.

Wilderson is not a whiteness argument so the first thing I would do is explain what anti-blackness is and why whiteness is a different concept. If said team did not understand the difference that was reading them we would exploit that, beyond that winning that debate is about good alt offense from afro-optimism. Other than that it's the classic "shut up hippy NUCLEAr WARRR" debate. Further, who is judging the debate? Is this a high school coach, is this calum, is it deven, ralph, ewing, watts, rubaie, or roark? Some of those debates are the same, some of those debates are very different.

ps. who the fuck reads heg good vs. wilderson teams?

• Upvote 1

I support the hiring of Keegan for the TOC.  He's a good clean boy with a lot of relevant experience and he ain't so bad.

Keegan ain't so bad.

WHO ARE YOU

• Upvote 4

I support the hiring of Keegan for the TOC.  He's a good clean boy with a lot of relevant experience and he ain't so bad.

WHO ARE YOU

I'm a good clean boy, not an ice cream shop! I'm a farmer, not an entrepeneur!

Wilderson is not a whiteness argument so the first thing I would do is explain what anti-blackness is and why whiteness is a different concept. If said team did not understand the difference that was reading them we would exploit that, beyond that winning that debate is about good alt offense from afro-optimism. Other than that it's the classic "shut up hippy NUCLEAr WARRR" debate. Further, who is judging the debate? Is this a high school coach, is this calum, is it deven, ralph, ewing, watts, rubaie, or roark? Some of those debates are the same, some of those debates are very different.

ps. who the fuck reads heg good vs. wilderson teams?

so you're telling me that whiteness is never read as an impact when people read wilderson?

... really?

maybe not in college but these are high school debaters we're speaking of here.

it seems to me that the service you're providing is much more revolved around pre round strategy as opposed to tournament preparation. my question was more aimed at what you would provide before the potential round gets announced i.e. the blocks you would help write before we even know who the judge is.  Like what is it you do to prepare these teams for the event that the round occurs.

and i guess teams that like to read heg good would would probably read heg good vs. wilderson teams. (again assuming that this is high school debate)

i don't doubt that you can provide useful help at the TOC, my questions are more revolved around what kind of help you can provide.

Edited by Brian D. Gonzaba

I am big on strategy, I think that is maybe what I was good at if you can say I was good at anything when I competed.  Pre round? Blocks, affs, argument explanation sheets with what you need to win and what they can not win. For the right price I will do everything up to making the debater actually talk during the debate.