Munda

Cx File

Dose any one want to compile a large file with me I have no clue what and it can be serious or joking. I have a few ideas in mind please throw yours out there. This Tuesday I will post a poll with all the ideas and then that Friday we will pick a file and start working on it. The idea is if we get 5-10 people working we can pump out a great file in a week and if it works we can do this more often.

Amish Evil Tech Aff

Nuke War Good

Racism Answers (Reverse Racism Turns)

Consult White Bodies

We win or we kill the aff/neg and the judge

Debate Irony

Yolo K

Fem K (Needs a male and female partnership where the male bullies the female i.e. telling her is a worthless women and doing her speech for her all performance)

Hitchhikers Aff (There is forum post about this.

Any other ideas or question please reply.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 12

The Cincinattus CP.  Its a CP where you concede the aff is completely right in their 1ac, but the USFG will never act fast enough to solve for the harms.  Therefore the USFG should claim dictatorial powers and consolidate its power in the only two people knowledgeable enough to implement the plan fast enough-the affirmative team

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

The idea is if we get 5-10 people working we can pump out a great file in a week and if it works we can do this more often.

Amish Evil Tech Aff

Racism Answers (Reverse Racism Turns)

Consult White Bodies

We win or we kill the aff/neg and the judge

Yolo K

Lol 

• Upvote 1

Fem K (Needs a male and female partnership where the male bullies the female i.e. telling her is a worthless women and doing her speech for her all performance)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Upvote 3

The Best arguement is too dress up a friend like he's been through hell (dirty, ripped clothes, a little fake blood) and have him burst into the room in which you are debating in the middle of the opponent's first constructive.  He then claims he came from the future-a future where there had been nuclear war and only a fraction of humanity survived.  Leading scientists had traced everything back to voting X in THIS debate.  Therefore the judge has to vote Y to avoid global nuclear war.

Or the Expando DA (Note: do not use against a paperless team unless you pay for their computer)

UQ- Your expando is on the floor

Link- Me losing will cause me to angrily punt you expando across the room

IL- This causes all of your papers  to fly everywhere and you have no hope of reorganizing them for this tournament.

Impact:  You and you partner feel sad and depressed that they can't debate for the rest of this tournament.

Vote Neg to reject human suffering

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I dunno guys; I think the YOLO K has some serious potential.

Detecting sarcasm but that is a real argument. A spin off of Nietzsche. But on a general note I got about 5 people who want to do the file and 13 who think it is such a bad idea to minus rep me kind of makes me laugh.

The reason you got such negative feedback is because all those arguments just seem like dumb troll arguments. "Amish Evil Tech Aff" doesn't even begin to make sense or have any purpose or value, an extreme Virillo/Zerzan K of technology that is essentially Luddism would at least be sensible. Nuke War Good files are prolific (spark, wipeout, death good). Debate Irony doesn't mean anything. YOLO K just wants to make all of us punch you. "We win if we kill the judge"?

I have always been in favor of a community produced file. The bigger concern for all of us, if I may speak on others behalf, is that this is essentially a bunch of really bad circlejerking with joke arguments that have both no potential or no punch line.

And moving on to the arguments that you trivialize that are actually kind of important and not some dumb "LOL debate" args you make them out to be. Reverse Racism is fucked up (there is no 'reverse racism', people who think things like affirmative action 'discriminate against whites' need to take a walk in my neighborhood and then the neighborhood next over), consult white bodies is fucked up ("ask white people if it's okay to liberate oppressed races?" and if we say no then too bad right?), your Fem K isn't even sensible and/or coherent and it's still fucked up. These args aren't jokes, I'm not saying you have to believe debate or the USfg is racist but there's a difference between disagreeing on issues of institutional/systemic racism and trivializing racism in a way that isn't even funny, just fucked up.

• Upvote 6

Detecting sarcasm but that is a real argument. A spin off of Nietzsche. But on a general note I got about 5 people who want to do the file and 13 who think it is such a bad idea to minus rep me kind of makes me laugh.

Call me crazy, but I like to think that Nietzsche's ideas are a little more complex than "YOLO."

• Upvote 3

Military Trade-Off was chosen as the file to complete the file everyone will have a job 2 people per assignment. If you want one of the open slots post below all evidence should be done by next Saturday

U - Military funding is increasing/not being taken from

L - TI/Case takes money away from the military

I/L - High funding key to hegemony

I - Specific hege impacts

Uniqueness - Open

Link - Open

Internal Link - Open

Impact - Open

Overviews - Open

Answers To - Open

How exactly do we share the evidence though? It'll be a clusterfuck if we just copy-paste them all onto this thread.

How exactly do we share the evidence though? It'll be a clusterfuck if we just copy-paste them all onto this thread.

Everything will be sent by e-mail then I will compile it and set up a media fire link.

I'm only in for the YOLO K. It is the one that has potential in my opinion.

screw it, I'm in for all the arguments.