Sign in to follow this  
moneyman21

Cheyenne East Coaching/judging

Its been a while since ive been on the forums, mostly because of the lack of activity from the mountain region depresses the shit out of me. I'm looking to do some coaching and file work for any team that will have me :) I would really love to see more interest in policy debate and would love to do my part in making that happen. I plan on being at the Cheyenne East tournament this year and maybe a few others in CO/WY, my old school (Newcastle) doesnt have any policy teams this year so if any teams are looking for some FREE coaching/file work/judging please either reply to this post or send me a PM and we can work out the deets. Its been a few years since ive actually debated but I still keep up with Policy on the college level. If you would like to see some of my work or inquire about my debate career i would be happy to oblige. Please let me know as soon as possible, ive judged a few rounds on this topic and written an aff and a few other files, im open to any type of debate that you are interested in, and I will adjust my coaching/file work to your specific needs. Hope to hear from someone soon!

-Darshan Patel

• Downvote 2