MisterMills

Round 529: Mistermills Aff Vs. Theclanofryan Neg

-colbert 12 says that land is already claimed by various countries, how does you plan access solvency

-colbert 12 also says that the us has less military power than other nations and less ice-breaking potential. How will the plan overcome this?

-is the claim in teh tag of staples 2 is true, then how

-why does the us have to be a leader in polar science?

-how are you claiming to get an enviro advantage by passing a plan to get oil (presumably the resource that nations are fighting over in teh artic")

-if the aff can prove that there is a bigger internal link to science-diploamcy than the aff-should that cp win?

-colbert 12 says that land is already claimed by various countries, how does you plan access solvency?

countries claim the same land, the us is key to solve these disputes

-colbert 12 also says that the us has less military power than other nations and less ice-breaking potential. How will the plan overcome this?

we build icebreakers

-is the claim in teh tag of staples 2 is true, then how

not a question

-why does the us have to be a leader in polar science?

because other countries only trust the us, and we are the only ones that are making large developments- thats falkner

-how are you claiming to get an enviro advantage by passing a plan to get oil (presumably the resource that nations are fighting over in teh artic")

the plan is not meant to get oil, but to solve disputes, and science is the only way to develop methods for stopping warming

-if the aff can prove that there is a bigger internal link to science-diploamcy than the aff-should that cp win?

no

Yes, and I've been in this league so long that I have never seen Dougherty until this year and their school's presence is confusing the crap out of me. I've only seen el cerrito in this league until Dougherty decided to pop up all of a sudden