DML

Introna K

It's not available yet, but seeing as I'm going out of town for a while I might as well make the announcement now. My personal Introna file is going on Evazon sometime in the next few days. This K is incredibly fun to go for and extremely strategic. It's functionally an anthropocentrism K with elements of both Heidegger and Levinas embedded in it (and yes they usually contradict, but I guess not in this case). The best part about this is K that no one ever knows how to answer it, making it an incredibly strategic argument if you can explain it (which isn't that difficult - more explanation is provided in the file). This is functionally the more left-wing version of my pos peace K, in that it has all of the strategic potential for cheating and exploiting 1AR concessions, but it is much more powerful in front of judges who are more receptive to less orthodox positions.

high school kids would rather buy a critique they didn't cut than anything that says "disad" at the end

lol

Well considering the file Patrick Kennedy put up was a Give Back the Land file..... this doesn't make much sense.

High school kids are morons is all it really says. I was referring to the China file he just put out. As a successful K debater, it is more valuable to buy that file than to buy this "k". Who buys K files anyways?

• Upvote 1