Sign in to follow this  
Killa Kev

Ashtar File

1. Don't run the Consult Ashtar CP. It's double awful because it is both bullshit and a consult counterplan.

2. Gonzaga produced one last year.

My advice: If you're going to read silly arguments, at least make them original silly arguments. The only people in the debate room who thinks it's funny that you read Timecube or Ashtar are you and your partner because everyone has heard them before and sick of hearing about them. And they won't be saying "oh these two little cut ups read ashtar last round, that sure was a gas," they'll be saying "two little shits from ********** high school read ashtar last round, I voted them down and bombed their speaks"

• Upvote 6

Wait. I think they're asking for Ashtar answers, which is totally legit.

I really, really, REALLY hope that that's not the case. The original poster said "this specific Ashtar File", which means that he either wants that file that he linked to on Scribd or he wants the negative counterplan that the Scribd file answers.

Everyone has already explained why the second is bad. If the original poster doesn't know how to download from Scribd (or just recut the cards from sight), then things get much worse.