Sign in to follow this  
TylerMauro

Help With Dng

Would anyone be willing to PM me regarding Murray's DnG file and some questions I have about their philosophy in general?

Have you bought the file?

I know I catch hell for this, but you really ought to consider the Digital Debate Camp. We are just about to start a fairly lengthy unit on Deleuze and Guattari and it will be headed by me and Chris Leonardi (Chris won the CEDA national championships this year and was coached by me in high school to go for DnG). If you want to learn from the ground up, it's an excellent way to go.

Forgoing that route, you may want to search the K forum because this is an issue that's been brought up quite a bit.

I have an issue with clicking on links that lead to Cross-x threads... I've seen DnG threads, but most of them are like GO HERE! :) and I can't go there :( It brings me to the home page. Thank you though for the resources :)

Do you think I could bother you to answer one pretty specific question though?

Also, read Deleuze and Guattari for Architects by Andrew Ballantyne. It's one of the better introductions to DnG.

• Upvote 2

TheScuSpeaks wrote this good post one time. All I remember about it is that it had a train metaphor in it.

Here's the Todd May book, in case anyone wants it.

The password is a JOKE!!!

Q: What happens to non-rhizomatic political movements?

A: ****** (don't capitalize)

:D:lol:

People too lazy for puns could always just use this

The link for lazy people is only the 1st 17 pages, and it won't let you copy & paste -- it requires some sort of password. :/

Can't figure the pun out lol

Can't figure the pun out lol

it's "deleuze"

OK: I wanna add something:

"xdxg3" has been a member of this fine website since about 11:10 AM. The post was five minutes later. The question is whether it's just a lurker who finally made an account (doubtful) or, the more likely story, someone mad an account because they didn't want to look like the one asking for it. I'm just curious to who actually asked... it's amusing.