Superman "05"

yaac

......Tom......no way that will work.....Look you read De-Dev first, that is the first and more importantly biggest Framework in the round, the Fem framework just adds to it. Thus, You construct a feminist movement, then De-Dev says construction or propping up of a movement is bad, and causes all kind of Implications that fem may eventually stop, double turning your both of your movements. I concede Fem key to Malthus, and Cross-Apply your De-Dev, Trainer card. Thanks for the round Ma Boi. It doesn't matter if you started it or even if you prop it up, the de-dev you read first kills it, and leaves you speechless. I read a few cards that say any action is an enemy of De-Dev, and the point that fem movement starts everything is mute. ANY "otha action" still bites De-Dev Tom. You're screwed in that scenario. It is still a turn, don't word it so it isn't, because any other way the judge looks at it, it is. A judge will never buy that argument in a world where I'm reading the Croverman 03 card, "Any social activism or movement is an enemy of De-Dev." It's a good card, if you want it I'll send it to you.

no, ur totally wrong bro, not my front line that i run. i so wont eva give u taht im not taht stupid.i read tha fem stuff in my 1ac, then i read de-dev. but only tha de-dev to tha cap and econ, i also read how fem is key to breakin tha ecoc, and fem key to breakin pat. and pat key to econ so its all intertwinedand i win. and even if i dont, i c/a tha unifem card talkin about how we dont even have to act taht simply talkin about our case was enough, and if we still win that de-dev is a good idea, and u concede case is good idea minus "action" we just have a conversation, and we pull the grayy in "00" card. peace.

no, ur totally wrong bro, not my front line that i run. i so wont eva give u taht im not taht stupid.i read tha fem stuff in my 1ac, then i read de-dev. but only tha de-dev to tha cap and econ, i also read how fem is key to breakin tha ecoc, and fem key to breakin pat. and pat key to econ so its all intertwinedand i win. and even if i dont, i c/a tha unifem card talkin about how we dont even have to act taht simply talkin about our case was enough, and if we still win that de-dev is a good idea, and u concede case is good idea minus "action" we just have a conversation, and we pull the grayy in "00" card. peace.

no no, you said you read de-dev first, don't change it into a real round......you read de-dev first on me, then i malthus'ed it then you fem turn malthus, I concede malthus and cross-apply de-dev to the fem. That's it, no in round frontline, don't change the order on me....come on now.....De-dev just to cap and econ.....that means your feminism and de-dev can't co-exist, either one double turns the other....you're screwed there Tom. Case minus action is so severance.....huge abuse issue....and De-dev takes out fem anyway.....besides case is one big action.....the idea of any case is TO TAKE ACTION, thus de-dev conflicts with it, which means you can't vote on de-dev. Everything in the world is an action. You talking about it not being an action is an action, you turn yourself.......De-DEV is stupid and more trouble than it is worth.

no no, you said you read de-dev first, don't change it into a real round......you read de-dev first on me, then i malthus'ed it then you fem turn malthus, I concede malthus and cross-apply de-dev to the fem. That's it, no in round frontline, don't change the order on me....come on now.....De-dev just to cap and econ.....that means your feminism and de-dev can't co-exist, either one double turns the other....you're screwed there Tom. Case minus action is so severance.....huge abuse issue....and De-dev takes out fem anyway.....besides case is one big action.....the idea of any case is TO TAKE ACTION, thus de-dev conflicts with it, which means you can't vote on de-dev. Everything in the world is an action. You talking about it not being an action is an action, you turn yourself.......De-DEV is stupid and more trouble than it is worth.

W/E HO, IT DOESNT MATTA, I GET OUT OF ALL OF IT IN 2AR AND TALK ABOUT HOW PLAN IS OPNLY POLICY OPTION, EXPLAIN HOW WE STILL ARE, THEN EXPLAIN HOW CASE IS HELLA SWEET, AND THE JUDGE IS SEXIST IS DEY DONT VOTE FO ME...PLUS SOME IMPX CALCULAS ON DA BOTTOM....THEN I LOOK AT U AND BLOW U A KISS B/C ITS OVA, THEN WE MAKE OUT ARGUE FO A WIN WIN AND LEAVE. THEN THE YAAC LIVES ON, AND NORMATIVITY DIEZ.

W/E HO, IT DOESNT MATTA, I GET OUT OF ALL OF IT IN 2AR AND TALK ABOUT HOW PLAN IS OPNLY POLICY OPTION, EXPLAIN HOW WE STILL ARE, THEN EXPLAIN HOW CASE IS HELLA SWEET, AND THE JUDGE IS SEXIST IS DEY DONT VOTE FO ME...PLUS SOME IMPX CALCULAS ON DA BOTTOM....THEN I LOOK AT U AND BLOW U A KISS B/C ITS OVA, THEN WE MAKE OUT ARGUE FO A WIN WIN AND LEAVE. THEN THE YAAC LIVES ON, AND NORMATIVITY DIEZ.

Ya and then you wake up. You cannot defeat The Greathouse. The judges think your case is hella sweet and the vote neg on Perf-Con, which you have never answered, and it doesn't matter about your "IMPX CALCULAS ON DA BOTTOM".

After you realize how good The Greathouse is, of course you'll blow a kiss. YAAC is nothing to the wrath of The Greathouse.......Normativity still sucks.

Ya and then you wake up. You cannot defeat The Greathouse. The judges think your case is hella sweet and the vote neg on Perf-Con, which you have never answered, and it doesn't matter about your "IMPX CALCULAS ON DA BOTTOM".

After you realize how good The Greathouse is, of course you'll blow a kiss. YAAC is nothing to the wrath of The Greathouse.......Normativity still sucks.

YOUR MOM STILL SUX

YOUR MOM STILL SUX

That sounds like a concession,.......The Greathouse claims nor posseses any alleged "Mom".......Instead The Greathouse is a comprisement of societal rage and oppression bottled in one single entitiy.

Now if by what you mean by "Your Mom still sux" is "My MOM STILL SUX" then Tom, you are right.

HAHA, WHATEVA I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR NORMATIVE LITTLE GAMES. NAZI DICKFOR.

Yes you do or you wouldn't be posting....dickweed....The Greathouse owns your soul, and your Mom.

Yes you do or you wouldn't be posting....dickweed....The Greathouse owns your soul, and your Mom.

SCHLAG OWNS YOU AND UR SO CALLED UGLY FACE.

SCHLAG OWNS YOU AND UR SO CALLED UGLY FACE.

Schlag is a chump...

The Greathouse has no "face", The Greathouse is an entity, an idea of Great ones, he has no face.....and if he did, it would be Brad Pitt.

And Nietzche owns you J.V. Teams in districts.....ass clown..

HAHA. W/E. NO ONE OWNS ME, I AM A CYBORG.

In that case, you are one ugly cyborg, The Greathouse thought you were a bridge troll....muhahaha

YAAC = YASIN ACTING AS (IF HE) CARED.

YAAC= Yummy Apples And Carrots

YAAC=Yuppies Amiably Attempting (to be) Caucasion

YAAC=Ya'll Are All Crazy

YAAC=You Anorexic Ass Carrot!

YAAC=Youth Against All Caucasions

YAAC=You're An Aggravating Conformist...

The Greathouse may continue later. Finally a use for this thread......

YAAC= Yummy Apples And Carrots

YAAC=Yuppies Amiably Attempting (to be) Caucasion

YAAC=Ya'll Are All Crazy

YAAC=You Anorexic Ass Carrot!

YAAC=Youth Against All Caucasions

YAAC=You're An Aggravating Conformist...

The Greathouse may continue later. Finally a use for this thread......

I USED THIS THREAD TO VOICE MY BELIEFS, AND SO DID OTHAS THANK YOU. U ARE SUCH A NAZI...