MtownDB8ER

Limits To National Security

How far can America go to protect its' citizens, I strongly belive they have some right but i also belive there is a limit to what they can and should do. There is only so far they can go before they become a police state. Now i do belive that terrorism is a huge issue and it has to be dealt with but The govement has no right to spy and arrest innocent people. :BB

A lot of Americans are more afraid of Communists, Muslims, and Mexicans than their own health risks. So who needs a police state when the Government can just blast propaganda about some people they don't want?

How far can America go to protect its' citizens, I strongly belive they have some right but i also belive there is a limit to what they can and should do. There is only so far they can go before they become a police state. Now i do belive that terrorism is a huge issue and it has to be dealt with but The govement has no right to spy and arrest innocent people. :BB

A seemingly innocent person could be the next Osama Bin Laden. Aka this lady: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/13/darlene-mayes-granny-pot-dealer-marijuana-oklahoma_n_1424244.html

She seems like an innocent 73 year old senior citizen, but little did anyone know about how big of a crack dealer she was. The point is, the government should be able to search innocent citizens on occasion if it means protecting a larger group of people or just for clarification.

News Flash: If we just let the terrorists kill us and instead spent the money on [insert social program here] we would save lives in the long run.

• Downvote 1

look i agree terrorism is bad, but come on there has to be a limit or eventually everone becomes a potential terrorist

• Upvote 1

EVERYONE IS ALREADY A POTENTIAL TERRORIST

and which is worse - to be a potential terrorist or to be an innocent citizen who kills poor kids because they aren't intelligent enough to get their tax dollars allocated wisely?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"We are all hostages, and we are all terrorists. This circuit has replaced that other one of masters and slaves, the dominating and the dominated, the exploiters and the exploited. It is worse than the one it replaces, but at least it liberates us from liberal nostalgia and the ruses of history."

A seemingly innocent person could be the next Osama Bin Laden. Aka this lady: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/13/darlene-mayes-granny-pot-dealer-marijuana-oklahoma_n_1424244.html

She seems like an innocent 73 year old senior citizen, but little did anyone know about how big of a crack dealer she was. The point is, the government should be able to search innocent citizens on occasion if it means protecting a larger group of people or just for clarification.

There's a big motherfuckin' difference between OBL and a 73 yr. old granny. So, she ran a weed racket? Who gives a shit, seriously, it should be legal, but no America still has a Nixonian/Reganoian Stick SHOVED UP ITS ASS!