Sign in to follow this  
CaptainFalcon

New Affirmative(S)

I'm looking to break a new aff at Nat quals, but the one I cut is in danger of being completely non-uniqued. I'd like to trade for a strategic new affirmative to read. Something like Gaiomes, DTN, etc. I Debate in missouri, so a DnG aff is probably not persuasive to most. I just want another option is all. I've got plenty to trade. Cool shit and dumb shit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Wow, Captain Falcon, way to steal my 1ac and not trade back. smh where is integrity..

Report him Nick.

• Upvote 1

I wouldnt jump to conclusions, he may have just not had time to reply/see it.

Also, anyone in this thread who has new strategic affs should PM me as well, policy or kritikal is fine, I'm just looking to break something new at states (preferably AIS/SAR, Dark Matter, Gaiomes, etc.)

• Upvote 1

PM me also. I have a lot of things to trade. I'm looking for a policy aff that with interesting impacts or unique internals to generic impacts.

YES IT WAS ALL A MASTERFUL PLAN TO STEAL A GENERIC GET OFF THE ROCK 1AC! MWAHAHAHAHA. No. I went to go watch the fucking super bowl. And I emailed you back saying that a 1AC would kinda be useless by itself, especially since anyone could have gathered generic NPP and Get Off the Rock cards from camp files considering the Aff had no cards newer than 2009...

Edit: No, Not ORS/SSA.

• Upvote 6

YES IT WAS ALL A MASTERFUL PLAN TO STEAL A GENERIC GET OFF THE ROCK 1AC! MWAHAHAHAHA. No. I went to go watch the fucking super bowl. And I emailed you back saying that a 1AC would kinda be useless by itself, especially since anyone could have gathered generic NPP and Get Off the Rock cards from camp files considering the Aff had no cards newer than 2009...

Edit: No, Not ORS/SSA.

I lol'd.

Also, PM me. I have a fairly unique aff that I recently started to rework and expand on again.

• Upvote 1