Sign in to follow this  
ImpactTurn

Aegis

I just recently switched to Brilliant Pebbles, and I'm wondering what AEGIS is. It seems to be the same thing as BP to me, the conunterplan cards basically look like the aff cards, just Aegis specific.

Oh wait, after a bit of googling, it seems to be just ground missile defense, sorry for posting before googling, but would the answers to the aegis CP be the same as answers to on-ground missile defense?

• Upvote 1

Copying Berkner huh?!?!

You answer the cp by either perming it or running some solvency take out on the cp i.e. ground based methods of defense are not effecient

• Upvote 1

Copying Berkner huh?!?!

You answer the cp by perming it AND running some solvency take out on the cp i.e. ground based methods of defense are not effecient

btw I'm the guy who debated with adam at richardson

You should really always perm a counter plan.

You should really always perm a counter plan.

Yea, but I'm just assuming Massdebater is a novice, since he doesn't know how to answer a cp, the perm should be the first thing on the flow

Yeah, I am a novice, and Berkner did inspire me to run this aff. Blame Adam and Dakota, I will admit it's a good aff though. I'm undefeated on it.

There are plenty of "How to Answer CP" threads on here. Do a quick search and you will find your answer; the best post I've seen on it was by NathanDebate, so look for that one specifically.

Camp aff =/= berkner's

You're saying my aff's a camp aff? (We hit at UIL district) Well, you're right, most of the advantages are copied straight from camp files.

Sign in to follow this