Well in verbatim, you could use the pocket macro to put your cards in below your block headers, for which you could use the macro hat. I think hat>pocket.

Well in verbatim, you could use the pocket macro to put your cards in below your block headers, for which you could use the macro hat. I think hat>pocket.

In verbatim, pocket>hat>block>tag.

What version of the Hoya template are you using? As far as I can tell, they are using a version of Verbatim with customized Heading styles for Headings 1 - 4 (Pocket - Heading 1, Hat - Heading 2, Block Title - Heading 3, Tag - Heading 4).

You can modify the way any Heading/style looks. I haven't used Word in a decade, so I'm not sure where the Styles and Formatting menu is, anymore, but find it, right click on "Heading 4" and select modify. Change the settings to however you want it to look. If you don't want it looking like the traditional centered, 16-18 pt font, simply change all the settings. It'll still be "Heading 4", show up in your document map, but look however you want it to look.

It's suggested that you adhere to the Open Paperless Project. Default Heading styles and using default Text body styles increases compatibility and minimizes issues with jumping files to opponents and sharing files with other teams while maximizing everyone's ability to customize their template to their own look and preferences. If yous scroll to the bottom of the page I linked to you'll see a list of programs and debate camps that have agreed to adopt this standard.

It's important for people to start adhering to this standard for paperless developers like Hardy and myself (is anyone else still developing other paperless systems? Last I'd heard Synergy wasn't being developed anymore and I haven't seen any serious movement with Machete or Berkeleys database based systems, either). Having an open set of standards makes it possible for us to make this more compatible, more stable, and even work across different programs and operating systems as seemlessly as possible (you should be able to format properly, even in Google Docs, in a pinch. As well as numerous Open Source alternatives like LibreOffice or Open Office and still get macros to work correctly when exported as .doc(x). Verbatim has been found to work with DebateOS Template files and vice versa )