195 members have voted

1. 1. the biggest impact is...

• Nuc War
    • World War
    • Extinction
    • Genocide
    • other

have to go with dehumanization

Because somehow if I call you a beast, that is so much worse than my targeting a nuclear strike on your entire city (but I still respect you!).

Can't say. I've got evidence defending all of them... though there's probably more for nuclear war and it's easier to defend. Although our case says that genocide outweighs. That's tough to do.

Because somehow if I call you a beast, that is so much worse than my targeting a nuclear strike on your entire city (but I still respect you!).

categorizing a group of people as beasts lets you target bombs over their cities...with 0 guilt/backlash

Dehum is far worse, its not just calling someone a beast, it's a complete stripping of their vacancy to life, allowing for any hanus act ever thought of, people don't kill people, they kill savages, "beasts" as you like to put it. I agree Nuclear War kills more, but I'll take an instant explosion and no pain over a slow torture and ultimate killing of the soul, a person is nothing without his/her dignity. Also the systemmic-ness of genocide and dehuminization plays in, you can't justify the Status Quo Impacts from recreating itself on a larger scale. I disagree with you, but I definetly see where you're coming from! I'm glad we are all being nice, I jumped to read this because I wanted to see a fight :S: , but we are all playing nicely, good debaters! :love:

• Upvote 1

Ontological damnation is obviously worse than all that other shit...

Tejas You're the man, and You have a GIANT HOUSE

:wavey:

P.S- This is the Perry Kid from Your Tourny

Dehumanization is the greatest impact within the frame of life. Extinction outweighs.

Look four posts up at my original.....It's answered

Just in case you or anyone else is too lazy to count ( b/c I am too :D ) Dehumanization is what makes extinction possible, remember that dehumanization is the beligerent and underlying cause for the closest to extinction we, as the human race, have come to in WWII. Within the frame of life or within the consequentialist and all out hypothetical extinction scenarios you bring up, dehumanization sparks extinction and is a far worse and beligerrently evil justification.

New impact: space col. is Key to life.

Rather, Space Colonization key to stop the hanus acts of Dehumanization from re-occuring in the status quo. Either:

1) Throw every hitler in pluto in a cell and never let him out

or

2) Create a giant space laser,(after Bush is gone cuz he will blow up the world with it :S: ) and threaten anyone who commits these unjustifiable acts with instant annhilation. :)

Wow, I'm a sick puppy....I think....Or maybe you are all SICK PUPPIES!!

I'm THE ONLY SANE PERSON LEFT! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :D

Bow to me You sick PUPPIES!!

:Bow

Dehumynization outweighs everything, reference the earlier analysis. On a purely evidentiary scale, I think dehum still outweighs because of my Berube. And even if you try to indite Berube, you'll still see that he only quotes Montague and Matson and then adds analysis, so then I'll read you my M&M and still access the 5th horseman of the apocolypse scenario.

Yeah but isn't the threatening of anyone who dehumynizes others the same premise as the death sentence? You're causing them to live in a state of constant fear, etc...

Additionally dehum>extinction because extinction is death and will always be easier than forced living.

Are you serious?? I was kidding dude, You couldn't hint the internet sarcasm?!?! Just a joke,

gotta go with nanotech, good or bad.

Just the fact thart it solves or causes everything makes it cool

That is not an Impact, it's an internal link. Don't you feel brilliant Einstein.

HEHE :S:

gotta go with nanotech, good or bad.

Just the fact thart it solves or causes everything makes it cool

Don't you think Nanotech is the best Internal Link, Not impact. :S:

If we are all dead, nothing else would matter.

......Thats already been answered, there is no point to life without the polititcal and all out social autonomy we see and feel everyday. If we can't chose what we eat, where we sleep, when we move, or when we die, then we aren't alive, we are, instead, being taunted with death. We wait for our time to die,we have no control over ourselves under this malicous hierarchical system of violence and murder. That is the biopolitical process the soveriegn acquires that makes dehumanization possible and worse than being dead. If we were all dead, then the politically biopolitical soveriegn won.

sort of like this.......

:BB Smiley 1 -(on the left)- Has no say so, he gets hit by the hammer whenever Smiley 2 -(on the right)- Sees fit, because Smiley 1 has no hands and cannot stop Smiley 2. This is desmileyzation.

Now do you see? :)

I love Smileys :love: