Sign in to follow this  
ktg9616

Tsps Cp

I cut a Thunderstorm Solar Powered Satellite Counterplan (TSPS) which is a CP for SPS. It's a really good file, and if anyone's interested please PM me with details about what files you'll be willing to trade. I'm looking for good disadvantages, and especially a DSCOVR Case Neg. Thanks!

Can we have something like the thesis of the CP so we know what we're getting?

Its basically called the Thunderstorm SPS. It collects energy like normal SPS, but the killing net benefit is that it stops natural disasters by beaming high pressure waves from solar energy into the core of the convection currents during storms, killing them before they start. It's cheaper than SPS and more politically popular

Despite what my overprotective partner says, I'm interested in this. What makes is competitive? Does it fall victim to Topical Counterplan theory? Why doesn't it easily become an advantage for the aff with a little add on? what stops anyone from perming it?

That's redundant. Slut.

Also, this is false. There could be different orders, or do them both at once.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its basically called the Thunderstorm SPS. It collects energy like normal SPS, but the killing net benefit is that it stops natural disasters by beaming high pressure waves from solar energy into the core of the convection currents during storms, killing them before they start. It's cheaper than SPS and more politically popular

Kay. Doesn't something that literally BEAMS HIGH PRESSURE WAVES OF ENERGY link into weaponization so, so, so hard.

Kay. Doesn't something that literally BEAMS HIGH PRESSURE WAVES OF ENERGY link into weaponization so, so, so hard.

And isn't this just a "use" counter plan? How do you win the perm doesn't work? And the card I have for it says it heats up storm centers, not really high pressure waves of energy.