melsue_83

Iowa 2004-2005

but even more importantly me and LeOdis, and Ebony and Brandon Davis, and Joe Miller

LOL

no really

hows everyone in Lemars

why didn't you all go to MBA

but even more importantly me and LeOdis, and Ebony and Brandon Davis, and Joe Miller

LOL

no really

hows everyone in Lemars

why didn't you all go to MBA

we arent cool enough

you are cool enough you just not from KCC and the most bashed about team on cross-x which is sad they created over 12 threads just for us

and besides meggie you've got a black card your like one of us LOL

you are cool enough you just not from KCC and the most bashed about team on cross-x which is sad they created over 12 threads just for us

and besides meggie you've got a black card your like one of us LOL

We actually don't go because we can't afford it (plus we've never been invited to it either.)

we can't afford it thats why we are in so many debts but you all are cool enough to hang with us and your certainly good enough in my book to compete and be invited to any tournament

but thats just me

bye the way ... um I've never seen any guys on your team do you all have any guys on your team?

I see no Hoes ...... only fellow groupies

we can't afford it thats why we are in so many debts but you all are cool enough to hang with us and your certainly good enough in my book to compete and be invited to any tournament

but thats just me

bye the way ... um I've never seen any guys on your team do you all have any guys on your team?

haha yeah we do..no senior guys though..and only a couple juniors

This may be a little off topic but I think its an issue that needs to be addressed: Who d'yall think is cuter: Me or Wampler? :confused:

This may be a little off topic but I think its an issue that needs to be addressed: Who d'yall think is cuter: Me or Wampler? :confused:

Well... that's a tough question. But, I do know your adoptive mother is way cute.

Michael Pham owns you all.

i agree.

we were kings of JDI.

we owned all of those kansas kids.

Well... that's a tough question. But, I do know your adoptive mother is way cute.

Michael? Yeah I guess he is...

i agree.

we were kings of JDI.

we owned all of those kansas kids.

Maybe you do Pham, but I remember Paul saying something to this extent before my round against him:

"Yang...let's be honest to ourselves, we both know that Chris and Carrie run the show" :rolleyes:

Maybe you do Pham, but I remember Paul saying something to this extent before my round against him:

"Yang...let's be honest to ourselves, we both know that Chris and Carrie run the show" :rolleyes:

Paul is delicious... or as the Spanish would say- ¡Riquisimo!

Paul is delicious... or as the Spanish would say- ¡Riquisimo!

Rambo, what are you talking about?? You don't know Paul... (They don't mean Wampler.)

LoL.

Rambo, what are you talking about?? You don't know Paul... (They don't mean Wampler.)

LoL.

Oh. I feel the need to haiku. If you'll excuse me, here's one about my experiences in 'Nam

Nam has Booby-traps

It sounds funny but they hurt

Nam still has my leg

EDIT: Also, maybe both Pauls are ¡Riquisimo!... I guess I wouldn't know- Is the non-Wampler Paul delicious?

Oh. I feel the need to haiku. If you'll excuse me, here's one about my experiences in 'Nam

Nam has Booby-traps

It sounds funny but they hurt

Nam still has my leg

EDIT: Also, maybe both Pauls are ¡Riquisimo!... I guess I wouldn't know- Is the non-Wampler Paul delicious?

Yes he is. He's the shit. I think he'll be around Iowa next year, you might even get to meet him at some point.

I drive to the beach

And throw my dreams in the sea

Just to see them sink

I feel the need to haiku.

Did you ever finish that haiku you started about me at Westside? The one Kate Rice showed me during Bistra/CC's round against KCC...you spelled my name "Melany" I do belive...lol.

-"Melany"

Did you ever finish that haiku you started about me at Westside? The one Kate Rice showed me during Bistra/CC's round against KCC...you spelled my name "Melany" I do belive...lol.

-"Melany"

A delicate rose

Where for art thou melany?

Even the oak cries