melsue_83

Iowa 2004-2005

GO THE FUCK AWAY! THERE ARE TO BE NO KANSAS DEBATERS IN HERE! NONE! OUT!!!!

Fucking douchebag BV debaters piss me the fuck off. You have your OWN FORUM FOR A REASON

Schoofs

I just read through the thread, and I saw this...So what's the history between Schoofs and Kansas? I think I've read somewhere that when Kansas was still integrated in the Heart forum, there was quite a brawl...but my 5 min of searching didn't yield any of these threads. All I found was a bunch of "Iowa Only" threads. So what exactly brought about the hate? Or is it just Schoofs? I was also wondering if Iowa debaters, other than the ones I know of course, have a general animosity toward Kansas debate?

I just read through the thread, and I saw this...So what's the history between Schoofs and Kansas? I think I've read somewhere that when Kansas was still integrated in the Heart forum, there was quite a brawl...but my 5 min of searching didn't yield any of these threads. All I found was a bunch of "Iowa Only" threads. So what exactly brought about the hate? Or is it just Schoofs? I was also wondering if Iowa debaters, other than the ones I know of course, have a general animosity toward Kansas debate?

Just stop right now... Dont provoke the past.

Just stop right now... Dont provoke the past.

Initiating in a discussion over the history of the cultural differences between the states will provoke violent outbursts? And if that's not what you're insinuating, what does it provoke? I fail to see a backlash that would occur from a discussion over the root cause of the aminosity between the states...so please enlighten me on why it would "provoke the past," or go as far as to inform me what the "past" is. Thx

ISo what exactly brought about the hate? Or is it just Schoofs? I was also wondering if Iowa debaters, other than the ones I know of course, have a general animosity toward Kansas debate?

I assume you're talking about stuff like this? http://www.cross-x.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15042

Kansas ppl used to talk about who was hot or just in general they woudl get sidetracked - talk about anything other than debate. That is sorta what started it, I think. (I think we're allowed to get off topic now as long as we're complimenting Ross' genitals.) Ross used to 'hate' us (LeMars) too. If you could find back the old Kansas bitching threads you'd probably find threads devoted to East IA v. West Iowa amongst them. Hiliarious... you would think Iowa was full of bitches and assholes.

No Mel - were not bitches or assholes. Everyone else in Iowa is though

Solidarity Sista

Schoofs

Fo' shizzle Brotha. I got your back - you need anything let me know.

=)

-Mel

Fo' shizzle Brotha. I got your back - you need anything let me know.

=)

-Mel

Neither Mel nor Ross should say these things. Give it up, you two aren't Steve. Only Rizzle can pull that off.

6 pages of who's hot in Iowa and not one mention of me?! This is disturbing on a multitude of levels...

6 pages of who's hot in Iowa and not one mention of me?! This is disturbing on a multitude of levels...

awwww... harry potter is on cross-x!!! :)

We didn't say it cuz everyone knows it. Rambo's hott. :)

I knew there had to be some sort of reasonable explanation...

L-Town is sending:

Megan Jonson/Meggie Mapes

La'Cee Groetken/Katie Rowden

Erik Tonsfeldt/Brad Bybee

Anna Jahn/Darin Friedrichs

I'm judging. So is Anne Iverson.

Ottumwa will be attending.

Heidi Ahmed/Zach Simonson

and I think maybe 2 more teams.

Meghan and I will not be coming, but Elizabeth is back from college and will be judging along with Greg.

Quarters:

LeMars JM d. IC West AH

CR Wash JV d. IC West DI

CR Wash RS d. LeMars GR

IC West FP d. Valley AI

Semis:

LeMars JM d. CR Wash RS

CR Wash JV d. IC West FP

Finals:

CR Wash JV d. LeMars JM