Sign in to follow this  
ZiggyStardust

Office Space

milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage b. we have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. so if you could go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific... ok?

"We can't tell anyone about this, not girlfriends or family members"

"Don't worry I won't say a thing buddy"

"who the fuck is that?"

"No, don't worry about him, he's cool"

• Upvote 1

My fav quote, that I wish that Mikey would mimic:

"What would you say you do here?"

"Look, I already told you! I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!"

AND ONE THAT I NEVER WANT TO HEAR HIM MIMIC:

"I'm thinking I might take that new chick from logistics. Things go well, I might be showin' her my O-face. Oh! Oh! Oh! You know what I'm talkin' about ... Oh!"

Promy your fuckin awesome man.... i still loved doing Les Mis at Sandburg when i was a tech... it was one of the major highlights of my life!!!! It is still my favorite offscreen play til this day.

No, no, start debating like office space. Show up about 20 minutes late. Sneak in the side door so the judge doesn't see you. Then just sit there and space out for about 45 minutes or so. All in all over the course of a tournament you could do about a half hour of work.