Sign in to follow this  
t-money

Please restore the thread

Mods, please restore the NFL District thread. Despite the awful start, the thread was turning into a thoughtful discussion and would serve as a public shaming to the OP.

• Upvote 3

Mods, please restore the NFL District thread. Despite the awful start, the thread was turning into a thoughtful discussion and would serve as a public shaming to the OP.

Counterplan: Restore the thread and ban db8ed.

....The beauty of the CP is that our hopefully-soon-to-be-banned lay debater friend doesn't know what it means. ;)

• Upvote 1

I have sent requests to supermods to remove the troll accounts that are flooding this board. After I get confirmation that this has occurred, I will re-open the threads.

you yourself agreed, and Chris Riffer nailed it on the head, you are disrespectful

Riff Dog is entitled to his opinion, although I hear beating the B team from BVW is an announcement worthy event over at Blue Valley. Truth is I have the utmost respect for Mr. Riffer, the blue valley debate program, and the entire state of Kansas. I think it's a little sad that he mistook joking and raising a serious issue as disrespectful. I could've been a total d-bag and posted the list of every team I thought wasn't the best team to represent Kansas but I didn't because that wasn't the intention of the post. I know BVW has a bad rep, and I specifically have a bad rep. And I'm fully aware why, but I really was joking.

I have sent requests to supermods to remove the troll accounts that are flooding this board. After I get confirmation that this has occurred, I will re-open the threads.

"Accounts" plural? Who might the other one be?

"Accounts" plural? Who might the other one be?

I increased Jared Nelson's warning level. I am still waiting on confirmation of db8ed's blocking. After that occurs, I will lock this thread and re-open the previous one.

I increased Jared Nelson's warning level. I am still waiting on confirmation of db8ed's blocking. After that occurs, I will lock this thread and re-open the previous one.

trolls aren't that bad, especially on a dead board

• Upvote 1

I am new to cross x, but I joined because of this previous conversation. I would like to see it continue, but the mods haven't done anything. Have you removed db8ed yet, and can we get the thread back going.