Sign in to follow this  
tennisguy1313

Deleuze and Guattari

Thanks

If you're asking for cards to answer the impact level of an aff in a DnG debate, you are debating that wrong. The point is never to "outweigh" the case, it's to problematize the concept of "outweigh" to begin with. Deleuze and Guattari are not flashpoint authors, they don't talk about asteroids or US-China war, but rather they more broadly discuss the resonances and flows which result in those things. The debate should never get to the point where you lose because "you didn't answer Russian lash-out".

• Upvote 1

If you're asking for cards to answer the impact level of an aff in a DnG debate, you are debating that wrong. The point is never to "outweigh" the case, it's to problematize the concept of "outweigh" to begin with. Deleuze and Guattari are not flashpoint authors, they don't talk about asteroids or US-China war, but rather they more broadly discuss the resonances and flows which result in those things. The debate should never get to the point where you lose because "you didn't answer Russian lash-out".

I understand, I'm looking for what cards authored by D and G that people usually reference that make that argument, i.e. if D and G problematize crisis-based politics and indict their truth claims. I don't have to win rivers of blood to win my aff "outweighs" but I'd like some evidential support that takes care of the disad's constructedness

If your looking for Maury's file, I have that

PEACE OUT

Phil

1. You're a dick. It's Maury's work and he should be able to get what he judges as reasonable in return for giving out the product of so much work.

2. Maury's file doesn't even have what OP is looking for. I see one or two cards that could be twisted to make it seem slightly like what they're looking for, but even if you gave Maury's file to OP it wouldn't help.

TL;DR gtfo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1