Sign in to follow this  
Old School

Whats happening Kansas- STA and T-High weekend

What is going on in the great state of Kansas. I was at STA- good tourney. Out rounds had 5 member panels which was impressive. Let us know what happened.

I'm guessing there won't be a lot of public criticism of the events on this board given that one of the coaches frequents cx.com and the other is McComas.

SMW Hruska/Hui won STA. I'll put up Topeka results on the bidtracker when they're sent to me.

I think I saw it on Twitter that Manhattan LF defeated BVN FH 3-0 in the finals at T-High.

What a year by Manhattan.

Thought the multi judge panel at STA was interesting and added a little something extra to the event. Great job by Steve and the STA team at running a good tourney.

Good luck to all schools at the appropriate qualifiers as usual there are some very good teams in Kansas that can do really well at Nationals.

BTW the final judges panel in the Open division at STA was awesome- all college debaters and most with significant experience at high school. Nice recruiting of judges.