Sign in to follow this  
ishironagasaki

Charles Page

duh. awesome. even if he doesn't know he's going yet.

I may have forgotten Cross-x.com actually existed for the past 6 months or so. But yes, I can indeed confirm I will be appearing at the Chuck Page tournament, partnering with Cory. We'll be running a wipeout aff and Heidegger on the neg. I'll disclose cites soon.

...actually I'm probably just going to judge some rounds.

• Upvote 2

I may have forgotten Cross-x.com actually existed for the past 6 months or so. But yes, I can indeed I will be appearing at the Chuck Page tournament, partnering with Cory. We'll be running a wipeout aff and Heidegger on the neg. I'll disclose cites soon.

...actually I'm probably just going to tear it up and walk out with more gold than trick daddy

partner <3

• Upvote 2

partner <3

I love that I can give unlimited reputation out now on Cross-X.com. UPVOTE ALL THE CORY POSTS.

• Upvote 2

Back in the old days (late 80s, 1990s), the CPHS tournament always had one of the best CX fields of any Oklahoma tournament. Everyone BUT Chuck Page's teams were there. Coaches said it was a chance to get really good judging (since our alums supported the tournament so well) and yet not have to face the CPHS teams. Hopefully the tournament can return to that status.

Back in the old days (late 80s, 1990s), the CPHS tournament always had one of the best CX fields of any Oklahoma tournament. Everyone BUT Chuck Page's teams were there. Coaches said it was a chance to get really good judging (since our alums supported the tournament so well) and yet not have to face the CPHS teams. Hopefully the tournament can return to that status.

By the looks of the entry, it has the makings to be one of the best this semester.

By the looks of the entry, it has the makings to be one of the best this semester.

From the looks of it, the judging pool will be similar.

• Upvote 1

From the looks of it, the judging pool will be similar.

Well of course, I'll be there. ;)

Also, if this is Tommy, I thought we discussed you not being able to use the nickname "Ninja" any more?

I believe this gives it legitimacy.

Drunken monkeys can maintain anonymity on the internet, that's hardly an impressive or ninja-like quality. Neither is getting caught sneaking out of your own house.

• Upvote 2

In tournament news, Cory & I won... every division. And sweepstakes. All the events, too. Didn't drop a ballot the whole tournament. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

In tournament news, Cory & I won... every division. And sweepstakes. All the events, too. Didn't drop a ballot the whole tournament. :rolleyes:

the next step: beasting east AND west side regionals. it's coming, boys and girls.