PoeticTerror

Free College-Quality Evidence

Free evidence available here, alot of good 1NC/1AC oriented cards for any and every topic.

http://goo.gl/4uJhr

Files Available

Data Fwk Neg

Afghan Food Data NDT 1AC

WTO Texas 1AC

Iran Strikes Gonzaga 1AC

Milliken Data NDT 1AC

Terrorism Districts 1AC

Nano NDT 1AC

CVDS Wake 1AC

WTO Russia NoviNats 1AC

WTO GMO Good NU 1AC

WTO Legitimacy UNT 1AC

Posthumanism K

IR K

Nietzsche K

Criminology K

Small Theory File

The CP

Erasure CP

Consult Egypt CP

Resegregate Schools CP

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

First off, I really enjoy these free evidence. Coming from a highschool student where good quality evidence is extremely scarce, you don't know how much I appreciate all of this. There's a few missing download link on there. I'm wondering if you could post that on there. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

That Posthumanism K has exactly the type of material I've spent the last month trying to find. Thank you so much.

No, I'm trying to write an essay on Trans/Post Humanism.

Although I might be selling a file or two on cross-x this summer. They'll probably be K related. They might just be supplement files, if that's the case they'll be cheap.

I'm also considering selling a "file" which is really just a massive miscellaneous card dump of everything good that I've cut over the last few years.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone happen to have a copy of these files? I'm most interested in the posthumanism kritik, but it seems that the site has gone down.

Seconded, link's broken. 

the site has gone down.

Seconded, link's broken. 

i third that. 

I 4th that

fifth

Wait, is the site down? I emailed the author and I'll post the files here if he gets back to me.

• Upvote 2

Well, the truth is that I have most of these files, but I'm most interested in the posthumanism K. I was able to download most of these back when the site was still up, but every time I clicked on that particular one (and I think a few others), it wouldn't let me see it.

Here are the files that I do have.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mo23mjeva5oh2ju

• Upvote 1

Does anyone happen to have a copy of these files? I'm most interested in the posthumanism kritik, but it seems that the site has gone down.

It's probably a Spanos K, or at least that's what we used to call it at TX in the mid-1990s.

It's probably a Spanos K, or at least that's what we used to call it at TX in the mid-1990s.

No, it's actually post-humanism in the "develop life more technologically advanced than human life" sense. very, very weird. 

Chris told me that he was having some temporary issues transferring between web hosts. The page is back up now, or you can try this URL if the one in the OP is not working: http://christopherthiele.com/debate/debate-files/. It also looks like he added some warming files that were not online at the time of his original post.

• Upvote 3