Sign in to follow this  
Dub8dude

Are we playing Fantasy Football or what?

That's not hard to do when you have the lowest PA total...

Don't rain on my parade, I didn't pick you guys' crappy teams or set your lineups. :)

I gotta admit, this has been fun. Winning does help though.

Don't rain on my parade, I didn't pick you guys' crappy teams or set your lineups. :)

I gotta admit, this has been fun. Winning does help though.

this week, rob- it's you and me. shit is ON.

Playoffs are almost set, me and Cow Tippers are playing what boils down to a play in game this week. Depends on whether AD goes or not...

Poo Flinging Monkeys? The guy who picked the suggestion from ESPN every round? He's 12-1

We've outsmarted ourselves.

Playoffs are almost set, me and Cow Tippers are playing what boils down to a play in game this week. Depends on whether AD goes or not...

Poo Flinging Monkeys? The guy who picked the suggestion from ESPN every round? He's 12-1

That's it, I'm autodrafting next year.

On an interesting note, there's zero parity the standings. Every team has a different record:

EAST

TEAM W L T PCT GB

Poo Flinging Monkeys 12 1 0 .923 --

Ballin Soft 10 3 0 .769 2

The Crabtree Divas 9 4 0 .692 3

Ndamukong Suh You 8 5 0 .615 4

Cow Tippers 7 6 0 .538 5

Recursive Recursions 6 7 0 .462 6

Team Zavac 5 8 0 .385 7

Crash Test Dummies 4 9 0 .308 8

Boss Status 3 10 0 .231 9

Missouri Bad at Debates 1 12 0 .077 11

Also on whether Michael Turner goes or not.

I really hope I win this one. I'm 0/2 in my other two leagues so far when it comes to playoffs, and I'd hate to be 0-3.

As much as I'd like to talk smack, I completely admit to some seriously good luck. I got Aaron Rodgers as the 7th pick. Anyone think he'd last 7 picks now in retrospect? Also, I'm knocking on wood, but my only injury problems so far has been Austin Miles and Felix Jones...and I had picked up Demarco Murray so that didn't hurt too bad.

This has been pretty fun.

As much as I'd like to talk smack, I completely admit to some seriously good luck. I got Aaron Rodgers as the 7th pick. Anyone think he'd last 7 picks now in retrospect? Also, I'm knocking on wood, but my only injury problems so far has been Austin Miles and Felix Jones...and I had picked up Demarco Murray so that didn't hurt too bad.

I fucking hate you.

high five, rob.

Also on whether Michael Turner goes or not.

I really hope I win this one. I'm 0/2 in my other two leagues so far when it comes to playoffs, and I'd hate to be 0-3.

It depends more on Adrian Peterson. If he doesnt go I've Gerheart but it's not the same thing.

Murray - broken bone, Ingram - turf toe, Mcgahee - knee. AND fml.

So how do we decide who goes to the playoffs with two 8-6 teams?

I never altered the settings so it should be ESPN's default.

Should be head to head, might be point total.

I think we all somehow made the playoffs? Or something. I don't know.

Thats the consolation ladder, to determine draft order next year

Thats the consolation ladder, to determine draft order next year

should i start vick this weekend just because this is a quintessential "teams that have been relying on this guy aren't in the playoffs so naturally he's gonna explode"?

#championshipproblems

should i start vick this weekend just because this is a quintessential "teams that have been relying on this guy aren't in the playoffs so naturally he's gonna explode"?

#championshipproblems

Sounds like a fantastic plan.

I gotta say, it sucks that this is going on Christmas weekend. I think I've used up all my "checking fantasy football at dinner" coupons.

Sounds like a fantastic plan.

I gotta say, it sucks that this is going on Christmas weekend. I think I've used up all my "checking fantasy football at dinner" coupons.

Looks like it might have been a good decision. Tebow didn't exactly sparkle.

This could go down to the wire from the looks of it.

POO FLINGING MONKEYS!!!

PM me a shipping address and I'll send you a thrift store trophy. But you have to ship it to next years winner.