Sign in to follow this  
Dub8dude

Are we playing Fantasy Football or what?

Ok, league's set up post or PM email addys.

How does Sunday at 8EST sound for everyone?

ben.e.reid@gmail.com

8EST this Sunday doesn't work for me. Probably. I can't guarantee availability since I'm bumming a ride off someone else to and from Carbondale this weekend. Is Thursday night ever a problem for people?

norris, i pm'd you. i could probably do that time, if i get the draft app for espn. fuckin work interfering with my fantasy play.

allison.levin [at] gmail [dot] com.

This weekend doesn't work for me, I'll be out of town and internet will be spotty. I can do Thursday like Ben suggested or anytime next week after Tuesday.

i believe he's already in several leagues. a league of his own, as it were.

COME ON JOHN MAKE THIS SHIT.

still waiting on emails from rjk and zavac

How about weekday nights next week before

The season kicks off on the 8th so Monday Tues or Wed. I have no problem starting at like 10est for our west coast Member.

Oh, and there WILL be a trophy.

If i can find one of my old participation flag football trophies from Junior High next time i visit my mom, then i'll use that. If not it'll be one of my old debate trophies/most obscure thing I can find at a thrift store.

In the spirit of monkeys flinging poo, I'm strongly considering letting the auto-picker make my team. It has been said that an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters and an infinite amount of time would eventually write the entire works of Shakespeare. My team? Two monkeys, about 20 minutes.

Ugh... I pre-rated like 100 players and I think I got virtually all my sleeper picks in my draft.

QB Peyton Manning (bench week 1 obviously, got him in the 5th)

RB LeSean McCoy (First pick)

RB Rashard Mendenhall (Second pick)

WR Vincent Jackson (Third pick)

WR Miles Austin (Fourth pick)

RB/WR Shonn Greene (Sixth pick)

TE Owen Daniels (Eighth pick)

Defense/ST Eagles (Fifteenth pick)

K Neil Rackers (Sixteenth pick)

Bench Santonio Holmes (Seventh pick)

Bench Felix Jones (Ninth pick)

Bench Matt Ryan (Tenth pick, insurance policy)

Bench Mark Ingram (Eleventh pick)

Bench Julio Jones (Twelfth pick)

Bench Greg Olsen (Thirteenth pick)

Bench Joe Flacco (Fourteenth pick)

Overall I'm good with my draft, but I took a shit during it and wound up with Flacco and Olsen. Have to trade Flac's when an injury happens.. That or drop him for Lance Moore

davidzavac@gmail.com

im up for anytime really as long as i can plan around. any weekday is best probably

Hows wednesday night looking for everyone?

In the spirit of monkeys flinging poo, I'm strongly considering letting the auto-picker make my team. It has been said that an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters and an infinite amount of time would eventually write the entire works of Shakespeare. My team? Two monkeys, about 20 minutes.

The autopicker selects from a expertly ranked list. It'll be more accurate than monkeys writing shakespeare.

Next Wednesday works fine for me, though ideally the good part of it will be done before 8.

The autopicker selects from a expertly ranked list. It'll be more accurate than monkeys writing shakespeare.

I'm sure a few writers at ESPN know more than I do about these players. Honestly, autopick is my BEST strategy.

I have debate practice Wednesday. Thursday?

The Saints and Packers would be playing while we drafted. Thank You Roger Goodell for the whole Thursday start.

What time does Joe let you out?

Also it shouldnt take that long to draft. 14 rounds 8 players is only 112 picks. Which is a lot less than it sounds.

I too have debate practice on Wednesday (8:30 to whenever) so if it's Wednesday it needs to be earlier than that. Thursday is mostly fine, but preferably in the later evening (say 7 or 8 PM).

It's worth noting that the playoffs are currently set to include the top-8, which doesn't make sense. Top-4 is better.

yeah i was playing around with that earlier.

I thought "awesome, everyone makes the playoffs"

and then much later i was like "oh wait, that makes the regular season meaningless"

I too have debate practice on Wednesday (8:30 to whenever) so if it's Wednesday it needs to be earlier than that. Thursday is mostly fine, but preferably in the later evening (say 7 or 8 PM).

Ok, 8:30 MckKendree time is 9:30 EST.

It sholdnt take that long...

How about 8PM EST Wednesday?